Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How easily would Erislandy Lara beat Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How easily would Erislandy Lara beat Alvarez?

I hope Lara gets a shot at Alvarez while they are both at 154. Canelo is a very generic fighter IMO, I think Lara beats him easily. I hope GBP doesn't protect him too much

I think not.....

Comment

I lOve Lara. But Alvarez bodies him.

Lara is terrible when fighters start throwing at him. He just bends over and covers up.

Comment

lara would probably outbox him without too much trouble right now

Comment

Give at year or two and this fight looks like De la Hoya-Quartey.

Comment

Originally posted by UL1210 View Post
            I hope Lara gets a shot at Alvarez while they are both at 154. Canelo is a very generic fighter IMO, I think Lara beats him easily. I hope GBP doesn't protect him too much

I agree with you right now Lara would likely be too much. GBP and everyone else involved needs to back off this kid and let him develop over the 2 or 3 years. Unfortunately they will likely push too fast too hard and burn him out or get him beat up against someone he has no business being in with at the moment. Fighters like Alfredo Angulo or a Kermit Cintron guys around the top of the pack seemat least right now to be a big jump up for him. Canelo has a bit to much of a leaky D and against opposition packing a punch I think he would be worn down.

Comment

This fight I want to see, I think Lara got this.

Comment

Not going to happen anytime soon

Comment

lara would outbox the ginger, but get robbed by GBP

Comment

VERY EASY FIGHT for Lara...VERY EASY!

Alvarez is not a few fights away, he is a few YEARS AWAY...he is only 20 why are they trying to rush him to stardom?

Comment

Working...
                    X