Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't it piss you off to think of what Valero coulda been?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't it piss you off to think of what Valero coulda been?

To me he had better fundamentals than Pacquiao and could have certainly given Mayweather trouble. He was gonna fight Bradley at JWW and coulda landed a big fight with Pac last November instead we got Pac vs Marg...I truely believe Valero woulda been the Duran of our era and one of the greats he only needed two more fights to prove that....rediculous it pisses me off!!!!

pisses me off he killed that beautiful wife of his..and made his kids orphans..**** him..i dont give 2 thoughts bout that coward

Comment

look at this picture and tell me who you feel sorry for

Comment

unfortunetly yes makes no sense to harp on it though it'll just sting worse "WASTED TALENT"

Comment

It pisses me off that people keep mentioning the murdering ******.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
            To me he had better fundamentals than Pacquiao and could have certainly given Mayweather trouble. He was gonna fight Bradley at JWW and coulda landed a big fight with Pac last November instead we got Pac vs Marg...I truely believe Valero woulda been the Duran of our era and one of the greats he only needed two more fights to prove that....rediculous it pisses me off!!!!
            I don’t see where he would have had more fundamentals then Manny when he was just a straight ahead fighter who was in love with his power. Pac would have had a field day on his @ss.

Floyd (though I don’t care much for him) would have boxed the **** out of his one-dimensional @ss as well.

Comment

and you pity him???i hear no 1 mentioning the kids how they are orphans

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post

look at this picture and tell me who you feel sorry for
                His act of being a coward when his life was getting to a high point pisses me off bro that's what I meant...I do feel sorry for him cuz he lost his life over dumb **** and is burning in hell for putting his fam through ****!

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                  talk bout overated..dude never beat anyone even worth mentioning yet he can touble manny and floyd???dude never even got past 135...

duran of our era??lmfao

Comment

my boy bam bam would of beat his azz.Fck that puto

Comment

Working...
                    X