No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Accepts The Challenge From Drew McIntyre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Accepts The Challenge From Drew McIntyre

Last October, WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury achieved a childhood dream by making his in-ring debut for the WWE. Fury traveled to Saudi Arabia and defeated WWE superstar Braun Strowman by countout, as part of a big Crown Jewel event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WWE is holding events and PPVs behind closed doors.

I don't see why boxing can't do the same.

Comment

Tyson should take a page out of WWE fat jabroni Mick Folley. One of Folley's characters ( Mankind ), was sold as a twisted-soul struggling with 'mental-illness', but it was an act. Mankind was so dirty, that many of his wrestling matches had to be 'No Disqualification' -- the same as Tyson Fury's boxing career. Mankind's finisher, the mandible-claw, was applied after the nut-job would put a sock in his right hand and then he would apply a nerve-choke on his opponents.

Tyson should rip this idea, the Gypsy-Bum should bring his green floppy-glove to the ring, signal to the crowd that hes about to execute his finisher, and palm-strike his rival until he/she is unconscious.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        WWE is holding events and PPVs behind closed doors.

I don't see why boxing can't do the same.
        Right the PPV money is there for da taking, we bored af!

Comment

Wilder can't fight in the WWE because the walk-in ring costumes are too heavy for his chicken legs and girly knees!

Comment

Tyson Fury mix well in WWE.

WWE are having success via PPV while their shows are behind doors without fans? I am curious to know, If this is working.
            Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 04-06-2020, 03:19 PM. Reason: Corrections.

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE SPERM View Post
              Right the PPV money is there for da taking, we bored af!
              Nah pu55y, you're bored. Don't speak for the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Nah pu55y, you're bored. Don't speak for the rest of us.
                Aren't u the clown that said GOD didn't exist? Lmao I would incapacitate your scrawny malnourished atheist dweeb b!tchass, pull up to ChiRaq so I could pimp-slap u & my boredom you queer

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE SPERM View Post
                  Aren't u the clown that said GOD didn't exist? Lmao I would incapacitate your scrawny malnourished atheist dweeb b!tchass, pull up to ChiRaq so I could pimp-slap u & my boredom you queer
                  Internet tough guy, I see. Actually I said I'm not sure what happens after we die, but I definitely don't believe in any dumb and arbitrary organized religions or religious books/scriptures written by a human being - that's for certain. My religious status is - Don't fking know and Don't fking believe in any existing religions. I don't believe any human has the answer to how we got here or what happens next - that's my religion, pu55y.

And on that note, I want all the smoke. I never turned down a fade in my life. You'd be better off with the Coronavirus than you would be in a scrap with me. Trust me. Fk is he talkin' 'bout?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    Internet tough guy, I see. Actually I said I'm not sure what happens after we die, but I definitely don't believe in any dumb and arbitrary organized religions or religious books/scriptures written by a human being - that's for certain. My religious status is - Don't fking know and Don't fking believe in any existing religions. I don't believe any human has the answer to how we got here or what happens next - that's my religion, pu55y.

And on that note, I want all the smoke. I never turned down a fade in my life. You'd be better off with the Coronavirus than you would be in a scrap with me. Trust me. Fk is he talkin' 'bout?
                    Twerp ass little worm pull up to 45th & Wood so u could receive your worst beatdown and a trip to the hospital lame ass negga !

Comment

Working...
                    X