No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Would Kill Vic Darchinyan, Says Staheli

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao Would Kill Vic Darchinyan, Says Staheli

Undisputed super flyweight champion Vic Darchinyan beating the drums for a future fight with pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao. He wants to continue moving up in weight until he reaches a fight with Pacquiao, who is currently making a run at junior welterweight. [details]

Pacquiao would annihilate him.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      Pacquiao would annihilate him.
      lol, seriously.

This fight needs to happen! I've been a light-weight fan of Vic in his recent fights, but I think it would be entertaining to see pacquiao whoop his ass for 5 or 6 rounds before the KO.

Comment

Pacman wins this one

Comment

Vic Darchinyan has a memory gap...

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Undisputed super flyweight champion Vic Darchinyan beating the drums for a future fight with pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao. He wants to continue moving up in weight until he reaches a fight with Pacquiao, who is currently making a run at junior welterweight. [details]
          Vic Darchinyan has a memory gap, true story...he forgot the 2007 tragedy in a short period of time...he has to settle first w/ the so called "Filipino Flash"...even though i'm also his fan, but he needs first to settle the record straight...

Comment

i used to hate darchinyan because of his style, but he is beginning to grow on me because he has ballz! pure entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ?ATAS206 View Post
              lol, seriously.

This fight needs to happen! I've been a light-weight fan of Vic in his recent fights, but I think it would be entertaining to see pacquiao whoop his ass for 5 or 6 rounds before the KO.
              I doubt it lasts that long. This fight would be so lopsided it ain't even funny.

Really...was this article even necessary to write???

Comment

Originally posted by Contenders View Post
                I doubt it lasts that long. This fight would be so lopsided it ain't even funny.

Really...was this article even necessary to write???
                That's what everyone said about Pacquiao vs. De La Hoya.:boobies:

Comment

Size gap from Pacquiao's previous fight to DLH was 12 lbs

Darchinyan is campaigning at 115, he'd be making a 25 lb leap.

It would have been like Pacquiao making the leap from 135 to 160 and fighting Pavlik.

I love Vic (can't you tell?), but I think he is taking a piss on this one. He would get destroyed by Pacquiao.

What happened to fighting Vazquez? Thats much more plausable.

Comment

Yeah but Pacquiao isn't washed-up.

Comment

Working...
                    X