Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale To Eubank Jr: Now Go Crawl Back Under Your Rock!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale To Eubank Jr: Now Go Crawl Back Under Your Rock!

James DeGale has launched a stinging Twitter attack on Chris Eubank Jr after the latter was beaten by George Groves in a super-middleweight title fight on Saturday. Groves prevailed by margins of 117-112, 116-112 and 115-113 on the judges' scorecards as he earned a place in the final of the World Boxing Super Series, despite suffering a suspected dislocated shoulder during the final round as Eubank launched a desperate onslaught.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Say what you want about Eubanks Jr.... he beats Truax

Comment

Not gonna lie I bought into the Eubank hype

Thought he would have enough beat groves but obviously not . Got murked easy and made to look a plonker

Degale is right to put the boot in after all the Mouthing off jnr did after degales defeat

Comment

Lol funniest thing Degale ever Said

Comment

Hold on didn't this dude just lose to Caleb Truax, the stepping stone of the middleweight division? I think if anyone needs to hide under a rock it should be Degale.

Comment

Both lost to Groves. Enough said.

Comment

Groves beat you as well doe

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                Not gonna lie I bought into the Eubank hype

Thought he would have enough beat groves but obviously not . Got murked easy and made to look a plonker

Degale is right to put the boot in after all the Mouthing off jnr did after degales defeat
                I did also !!! So don't feel bad.

Comment

A lot of talk from Truax's leftovers...

Comment

Maybe I need to rethink my stance on Grooves but I still think he's a C class boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X