Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The days of total American boxing domination are over with!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The days of total American boxing domination are over with!

Americans need to understand boxing is a international sport and not a american sport that only they play & dominate like american football & basketball! Top international sports like boxing & soccer/football are not dominated by Americans!

Today 4 of the Top 5 P4P boxers are non american.

- Canelo (Mexico)
    - Usyk (Ukraine)
    - Lomachenko (Ukraine)
    - Inoue (Japan)
    Last edited by El Ondeado; 11-12-2018, 05:37 PM.

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
    Americans need to understand boxing is a international sport and not a american sport that only they play & dominate like american football & basketball!

Today 4 of the Top 5 P4P boxers are non american.

- Canelo (Mexico)
    - Lomachenko (Ukraine)
    - Usyk (Ukraine)
    - Inoue (Japan)
    1) Americans care less and less about boxing. Not saying certain guys among the world can't compete but while the world may be moving up this is about America moving back as much as anything. Our top athletes aren't going into boxing. That isn't to say there aren't any but not in the numbers like before.

2) The world is now playing basketball. It has been on a global stage for some time now. Lots of top foreign players, that said when we are serious (as we have been in the last few Olympics) the US is the best. But again that isn't to say there aren't many great int'l players and more to come.

3). Please world play American football. I'd love to see us curb stomp you into the ground in that game. That is America's sport. There is no passion for other sports like football. Unfortunately that won't happen. I'll be in Mexico City on Monday night to hopefully see the sport grow slow by slow.

Comment

you underestimate corruption. they can always manufacture p4p fighters like ward and rig everything to get them there

Comment

Some Top Undefeated American Boxers

1. Gervonta Davis
        2. Mikey Garcia
        3. Erroll Spence
        4. Terence Crawford
        5. Deontay Wilder

I don't think the US is doing so bad.

Comment

The thing you miserable, jealous mofos need to understand is that Americans don't give a shyt. We love international fighters like Pac, GG, Loma, etc. It's only you guys who try to create this US vs other narrative. And, a few Americans decide to troll you so you make butthurt threads like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
            1) Americans care less and less about boxing. Not saying certain guys among the world can't compete but while the world may be moving up this is about America moving back as much as anything. Our top athletes aren't going into boxing. That isn't to say there aren't any but not in the numbers like before.

2) The world is now playing basketball. It has been on a global stage for some time now. Lots of top foreign players, that said when we are serious (as we have been in the last few Olympics) the US is the best. But again that isn't to say there aren't many great int'l players and more to come.

3). Please world play American football. I'd love to see us curb stomp you into the ground in that game. That is America's sport. There is no passion for other sports like football. Unfortunately that won't happen. I'll be in Mexico City on Monday night to hopefully see the sport grow slow by slow.
            1. It’s not the world fault that American don’t practice boxing anymore too bad! The world loves boxing from Asia to Europe to Latin America! That best athlete talk is bull**** cause the world best athletes are also playing soccer or cricket or rugby!

2. Basketball is only popular in North America among African Americans and certain parts of Eastern Europe! Also basketball is a really a selective sport cause you have to be really tall to really reach the top level!

3. Why play American football when you can play rugby!

Comment

If one wants to make it to the world level, they need to prove it in america. That isnt going to change anytime soon, if ever.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Some Top Undefeated American Boxers

1. Gervonta Davis
                2. Mikey Garcia
                3. Erroll Spence
                4. Terence Crawford
                5. Deontay Wilder

I don't think the US is doing so bad.
                1. Overweight, Alcoholic Broner 2.0 who ducked Lomachenko!

2. Mikey reps Mexico!

3. Spence great fighter but unproven!

4. Crawford great fighter! P4P #1 no negative things to say!

5. Wilder a puncher with no skills will exposed by Fury or Joshua!

Comment

Murica is irrelevant in boxing now? Sad times

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    If one wants to make it to the world level, they need to prove it in america. That isnt going to change anytime soon, if ever.
                    I agree with that as long as the USA is #1 economical powerhouse that likes boxing! What I’m talking about is the American fighter tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X