Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roberto Duran still gots it!

64 years old and still a beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKIoy1oA3l0

Also saw a video of Leonard shadow boxing while training Usher for their new upcoming movie... Still has that hand speed at 60 years old, too!

Muscle memory. That old man will still kick the average guy's ass. Lol

Comment

No offense but I could probably kick his ass judging from that video. And I am just a young lion at 26 who hasnt trained in years. I'd batter him down pretty badly but I wouldnt just out of respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        No offense but I could probably kick his ass judging from that video. And I am just a young lion at 26 who hasnt trained in years. I'd batter him down pretty badly but I wouldnt just out of respect.
        Hahaha

Comment

LMAO at Mora getting tagged and then going for the KO. What a bum gassing out and almost getting KOd in sparring by a senile Duran. Way to go Mora you suck.

Comment

Gotta love Duran, his slip game was insane, James Toney would use similar stuff slip and counter rolling with shots.

But man Duran was very inconsistent, I forgot what fight it was but man he bored the hell out of me, he had a few fights that seemed like he threw the fight for money, I knew he threw that rematch with Leonard he got paid a couple more million for that fight, who the hell quits and doesnt answer to this day why he quit and he wasnt even getting touched up either, Leonard was just running that fight and shoe suffling.

Marvin Hagler and Tommy Hearns were exciting, Tommy Hearns is hands down my all time favorite most consistent warrior to me, dude always came for your head. it was either kill or be killed with him

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Gotta love Duran, his slip game was insane, James Toney would use similar stuff slip and counter rolling with shots.

But man Duran was very inconsistent, I forgot what fight it was but man he bored the hell out of me, he had a few fights that seemed like he threw the fight for money, I knew he threw that rematch with Leonard he got paid a couple more million for that fight, who the hell quits and doesnt answer to this day why he quit and he wasnt even getting touched up either, Leonard was just running that fight and shoe suffling.

Marvin Hagler and Tommy Hearns were exciting, Tommy Hearns is hands down my all time favorite most consistent warrior to me, dude always came for your head. it was either kill or be killed with him
              He quit because Leonard was simply outclassing him entirely that fight.

BUT: that fight wasn't Duran at his best. Duran after beating Leonard the first time partied it up and got fat/lazy. Leonard knew Duran always did this, and got him an offer he couldn't refuse. Duran took that fight knowing he wouldn't be in good condition, and proceeded to get clowned on during the fight.

Comment

yes yes yes, uh huh

Comment

he would break you.

you'd shoot your load trying to KO him for the first 60 seconds and then he'd do as he wishes with you.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

that is not why he threw it. Do your homework.
                    At the time Omar Torrijo's brother did bet against Durán.

Comment

Working...
                    X