Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best pre-workout drink you've had?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best pre-workout drink you've had?

Right now i'm using MusclePharm Assault, and I have to say it's great, I can tell the difference when I don't use it. It really helps. I bought it because it had high ratings and good reviews every where I saw it in. So far the reviews are right.

But i'm thinking of buying a new one, just to switch it up a little. Which other one's are good out there?

Advocare........

Comment

I love NO XPLODE from BSN, you should try it.

Comment

Originally posted by TKD1 View Post
        I love NO XPLODE from BSN, you should try it.
        i used to preach about this.

nowadays i only drink green tea (and other herbals) and take some fish oil.

Comment

Water.

What's the point of workout shakes again?

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
            Water.

What's the point of workout shakes again?
            I was actually going to put in my opening post, that if you're going to say you don't use a pre workout drink or say you don't need any PW drink because you are tough, then don't bother posting at all. But I didn't think there would be some one like that on this section.

Comment

Jack3d by far.

C4 is pretty good, but jack3d gets me read to kill anything in 30 mins..

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Jack3d by far.

C4 is pretty good, but jack3d gets me read to kill anything in 30 mins..
                Must be why its been recently banned to use as a pro!

Comment

I no longer use them but I have used just about every one on the planet.

My favourite; Jack3d (The original) or Labrada Super Charge

If you find the above actually not strong enough, maybe worth trying ''BPI One more rep'' - You really do only need one scoop, personally I didn't get along with it as I found it too strong. Even at 1/2 a scoop i was sweating my **** off & feeling like I was on smack.

LG sciences anabolic GT - Another good choice if you can find this.
                  Controlled Labs White flood = Another jack3d alternative, very similar and I find it can usually be found in sales, if you can save a quick buck go for this over jack3d.

Pre workouts I felt were **** - BSN No Xplode, Gaspari Superdump, Concrete, MRI Black powder, VPX NO shotgun, Universal shock therapy, Muscletech Nano vapor, PHD Wired, IForce Maximise (first & second ediiton), Cytogenix Cytonox (sister company of Muscletech), Hemorage etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    I no longer use them but I have used just about every one on the planet.

My favourite; Jack3d (The original) or Labrada Super Charge

If you find the above actually not strong enough, maybe worth trying ''BPI One more rep'' - You really do only need one scoop, personally I didn't get along with it as I found it too strong. Even at 1/2 a scoop i was sweating my **** off & feeling like I was on smack.

LG sciences anabolic GT - Another good choice if you can find this.
                    Controlled Labs White flood = Another jack3d alternative, very similar and I find it can usually be found in sales, if you can save a quick buck go for this over jack3d.

Pre workouts I felt were **** - BSN No Xplode, Gaspari Superdump, Concrete, MRI Black powder, VPX NO shotgun, Universal shock therapy, Muscletech Nano vapor, PHD Wired, IForce Maximise (first & second ediiton), Cytogenix Cytonox (sister company of Muscletech), Hemorage etc etc

Why not just eat the correct food before a workout? Instead of putting all that crap in, some of which you dont even know what it is, it isnt normal to be off your nut whilst perfroming excersize.

If you cant do a workout without pumping yourself full of false energy, find something else to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X