Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone here explain why Manny Pacquiao avoided the test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone here explain why Manny Pacquiao avoided the test?

I can't understand till this day why he would avoid such a test if he was clean. Is there such a thing as allergies to needles and does taking blood really weaken a fighter? Surely it doesn't matter when the blood is taken.

Surely if your integrity was being questioned by the only fighter that the fans want to see you fight, you would want to prove your innocence once and for all.

If Manny Pacquiao defeats Floyd Mayweather Jr in the law courts maybe he won't have to get in the ring with him. Or maybe if Manny sues for enough money and makes Floyd need the cash enough, then he will have to accept a fight on Manny's terms without testing.

What is your opinion?

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
    I can't understand till this day why he would avoid such a test if he was clean. Is there such a thing as allergies to needles and does taking blood really weaken a fighter? Surely it doesn't matter when the blood is taken.

Surely if your integrity was being questioned by the only fighter that the fans want to see you fight, you would want to prove your innocence once and for all.

If Manny Pacquiao defeats Floyd Mayweather Jr in the law courts maybe he won't have to get in the ring with him. Or maybe if Manny sues for enough money and makes Floyd need the cash enough, then he will have to accept a fight on Manny's terms without testing.

What is your opinion?
    Manny didnt avoid the test, the cut off time was failed the negotiation. He maybe just feel not needed to follow all the way on Floyd demand. It is not in commission way anyway.

Comment

Because he's on PEDs or it affects him psychologically? It's not too hard to understand.

Comment

Either he's juicing or is a ****ing idiot. Pick one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben d great View Post
          Manny didnt avoid the test, the cut off time was failed the negotiation. He maybe just feel not needed to follow all the way on Floyd demand. It is not in commission way anyway.

If Manny follows through with his threat to become a full time politician, he could use that as a good excuse, do you agree?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben d great View Post
            Check hooks, no worries, this guy just passed you as the dumbest poster on BoxingScene.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
              If Manny follows through with his threat to become a full time politician, he could use that as a good excuse, do you agree?
              Politics is quite different in the ring. In politics your adviser and crew can help you to win the election, but in boxing its only them and the ref inside the ring. To have an excuse is not in my term on Floyd and Manny. It is the same way Floyd excuse to avoid the fight is ask that excessive demand. The whole things is just a mind playing, the problem Floyd gone too far. I feel after Manny win on Nov and Floyd win Next week. Manny will accept the demand then Floyd will look for different demand. Mind my word, Floyd is diffrent now than before.

Comment

This has got to be one of the most original topics ever. I'm impressed.

Comment

i heard from an interview of him around 2005 i think that he lose to morales first fight because of the blood test 5 days before their fight which he thinks weaken him

so who of you here wants their bad experience to be repeated?

sorry to disappoint anyone that is one of those who say they are
                  pac aint as dumb as u

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                    i heard from an interview of him around 2005 i think that he lose to morales first fight because of the blood test 5 days before their fight which he thinks weaken him

so who of you here wants their bad experience to be repeated?

sorry to disappoint anyone that is one of those who say they are
                    pac aint as dumb as u

Comment

Working...
                    X