No announcement yet.

Rate Broner’s chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate Broner’s chin

I’ll give him credit for staying on his feet. The 7th he got hit with a massive left was badly rocked and held on proving he has a solid chin. He’s been hit by some known murderous punchers like Maidana, Ponce De Leon, Mikey, and now Manny and he’s been dropped only twice and never stopped.

He might have the best chin in the welter division

it's the only thing world class about him.

Comment

Very good chin and just a durable guy overall. Only Maidana dropped him with those sledgehammers.

However, I'd say Danny Garcia has the best chin at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        I’ll give him credit for staying on his feet. The 7th he got hit with a massive left was badly rocked and held on proving he has a solid chin. He’s been hit by some known murderous punchers like Maidana, Ponce De Leon, Mikey, and now Manny and he’s been dropped only twice and never stopped.

He might have the best chin in the welter division
        Danny Garcia has a better chin than him and likely Shawn Porter as well. But yes, Broner takes punches well.

Comment

World Class. About the only thing world class about him. Khan wouldve been put to sleep with this punch.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Danny Garcia has a better chin than him and likely Shawn Porter as well. But yes, Broner takes punches well.
            Porter is a bigger hitter and didn’t rock Broner

Not sure I’d put Danny above but it’s your opinion

Comment

Great chin and can take it to the body too.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                Porter is a bigger hitter and didn’t rock Broner

Not sure I’d put Danny above but it’s your opinion
                Porter isn't that big of a puncher to be honest. And Danny has a hell of a chin. How he didn't fall from the shot Thurman landed in round one still impresses me. Danny also took flush shots from a prime Matthysse like nothing. I'd put Danny's chin with the best of the best in boxing.

Comment

Decent chin, took some shots and hung in there, but let's face it, although it was an interesting and entertaining fight that Manny dominated ... ..... it really wasn't a war. Broner didn't take a ton of punishment.

More a tactical fight than anything else.

Comment

If he fought Pacman like he fought Maidana he could have been KO'd. Pacquiao hurt him bad at least twice, he fought to survive. But I'd give his chin a solid 8

Comment

Working...
                    X