Myweather Cotto Round 3 Film Study

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myweather Cotto Round 3 Film Study

csi miami witches

Yeah, I think Floyd gets appreciated quite enough. I'll tune in when you make a video about B-Hop doing his thing against dem prime young guys.

Comment

yeah Cotto wins round 3

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Barry, been meaning to ask you, is that editing software tricky to use with Floyd's balls in your mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Yeah, I think Floyd gets appreciated quite enough. I'll tune in when you make a video about B-Hop doing his thing against dem prime young guys.
          How are those lead hooks by already being on the inside coming along?

Comment

Did you notice that at the part where you point out Mayweather's arm control and he delivers that nice body shot... when Weeks breaks the first clinch from Mayweather on those ropes and resets them in the middle of the ring, Mayweather walks right back to the same spot on the ropes and performs the same clinch while pivoting... This is what I mean when I tell people that Mayweather deliberately does things in the ring, whether it's that very round (this case) or saving an idea to come back to later in the fight.

He deliberately went back to the same spot after the break just so he could pivot-off the rope, turn Cotto, and get back to business as usual.
            Last edited by deejd; 03-31-2013, 12:26 PM.

Comment

I remember of the first 4 rounds I gave Cotto rounds 2 and 3, Mayweather rounds 1 and 4.
              Actually I scored the fight for Cotto by the way.
              HBO commentary is disgraceful biased for Mayweather. The british commentators were taking it to an absurd level where they were praising Mayweather in scenes in which Cotto was taking it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
                csi miami witches
                niceeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post
                  Did you notice that at the part where you point out Mayweather's arm control and he delivers that nice body shot... when Weeks breaks the first clinch from Mayweather on those ropes and resets them in the middle of the ring, Mayweather walks right back to the same spot on the ropes and performs the same clinch while pivoting... This is what I mean when I tell people that Mayweather deliberately does things in the ring, whether it's that very round (this case) or saving an idea to come back to later in the fight.

He deliberately went back to the same spot after the break just so he could pivot-off the rope, turn Cotto, and get back to business as usual.
                  Exactly! Good point out. You really have to watch a fight 10-15 times with the sound off to really "watch" a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
                    I remember of the first 4 rounds I gave Cotto rounds 2 and 3, Mayweather rounds 1 and 4.
                    Actually I scored the fight for Cotto by the way.
                    HBO commentary is disgraceful biased for Mayweather. The british commentators were taking it to an absurd level where they were praising Mayweather in scenes in which Cotto was taking it to him.
                    Thats what happens when you have a bunch of people who don't know about boxing talk about the fight. I'm not talking about just following and knowing whose who but those who are submersed in the craft of it, not the entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                    X