No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Team Puerto Rico Presser For June 10/11 Cards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Team Puerto Rico Presser For June 10/11 Cards

SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO - Team Puerto Rico promises to impress in the Big Apple, where two boxing events will be loaded with the finest boxers that Puerto Rico has to offer. The events are organized to be implemented over the weekend of the Puerto Rican Day Parade in New York. On June 10 and 11, the Roseland Ballroom will play host to top-level Puerto Rican boxing when Gary Shaw Productions ("GSP") DiBella Entertainment (DBE) and Universal Promotions (UP) will present Boricua Invasion I and II. Boricua Invasion I will be broadcast live on ESPN2 Friday Night Fights, while Boricua Invasion II will be televised live on the Showtime boxing series "ShoBox: The New Generation."

[Click Here To Read More]

so they will be fighting on the day of the parade, guess they don't have anymore champs to fight on that day thanks to Papa Mexico..

LMAO

Comment

hey kid remember how many mexicans it takes to beat one puerto rican go to school learn math because one puerto rican takes out 7 mexicans one mexican beats 1 pr fighter you see ure still losing kid lmaooo bow down to the best place for champions *****

Comment

I wonder how do these guys sleep at night knowing that they are going to sooner or later made to take a knee by a real mexican fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          hey kid remember how many mexicans it takes to beat one puerto rican go to school learn math because one puerto rican takes out 7 mexicans one mexican beats 1 pr fighter you see ure still losing kid lmaooo bow down to the best place for champions *****
          And only some mouthbreathing Island rat would actually count Mexican fighters that are washed up or are club fighters. Shows how non existent your balls and your brain are when you have to come up with exaggerations like that.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            hahaha.. you love counting the taxi cab drivers huh?

Comment

I like what shaw,dibella,and bustillo have been doing lately with these fighters.seems like they've all joined together promoting

Comment

i most likely going to the june 10 show

Thomas Dulorme,Kenny Galarza,Jose Pedraza and Melissa Hernandez

nice night of boxing

Comment

The boricua invasion looks like they will have to get the mexican fighters to repel this invasion

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    And only some mouthbreathing Island rat would actually count Mexican fighters that are washed up or are club fighters. Shows how non existent your balls and your brain are when you have to come up with exaggerations like that.
                    Yet you guys are counting Calderon although he was 36 and clearly a step or two behind where he used to be..

Just be glad Tito was around when Chavez Sr was at his peak. You would have 1 less Mexican idol.

Buncha mules..

Comment

Working...
                    X