Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Crawford fought Danny Garcia now, who would you favour?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Crawford fought Danny Garcia now, who would you favour?

I don't think he knocks Danny out but I think Crawford would get the decision.

Crawford Mom could whip Garcia.

Comment

Crawford based on his slick skill alone Herrera, Peterson and Thurman exposed Danny having trouble with movement. Bud is not going to be in the same spot for to long.

Comment

Crawford obviously BUT I don't think Mikey would be without a chance. Give me 2-1 and I'll take Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
          Crawford based on his slick skill alone Herrera, Peterson and Thurman exposed Danny having trouble with movement. Bud is not going to be in the same spot for to long.
          This. Great post!

Comment

Definitely Crawford. I think Danny Garcia's hunger to be great left when he lost his 0. He's all about the money now. That's all good and dandy, but you gotta take emotion and passion into training camp when Crawford or Spence is your opponent. It's the same reason as time goes by I give Thurman less of a chance against the likes of Crawford. The hunger is gone.

Comment

Crawford wins 12-0 x3

Comment

They beat each other in the amateurs 1-1

Comment

Not even close. Crawford for sure. Danny has had a lot of trouble with low level guys. He's not beating Crawford as a pro.

Comment

Id pick TC but I think dsg leaves nothing on the table because this has become personal between Angel and TC. Dsg always gots his daddy's back even when headed wrong. One thing I'm sure of, if They can make this fight , it will be a fight. Ain't gonna be too much boxing going on

Comment

Working...
                    X