Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Athlete of The Decade - NOT LeBron James

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Athlete of The Decade - NOT LeBron James

Five division world champion Floyd Mayweather disagrees with the decision by the Associated Press to name NBA superstar LeBron James as the Male Athlete of the Decade. During an interview with Drink Champs, the 42-year-old Mayweather disagreed with the viewpoint that James was the better athlete of the recent decade.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good ole Floyd...

Comment

He was inactive for like half the decade lol.

Comment

He gets everyone yapping and thats what he wants.

Comment

Lil' turd cherrypicker is Fraud Of The Decade... Turd Best Ever doe...

Comment

You have no nike No addidas no sprite no nothing because they didn’t want you to be the face of their brands..
            You have a bad rep, beating women up, ducking fighters, stealin someone’s wife.. ranting on youtube.. you a bad example floyd..

I like floyd a lot, but that’s the truth.

Comment

He has superseded that by receiving a TBE from Nash Out.

Comment

Can anyone imagine Klitschko or any Eastern European fighter saying something similar about himself?

Comment

LeBron didn’t have the option of hiding until the others teams stars got old.

Comment

He only fought 3 times the last half of the decade. So no he doesn't deserve athlete of decade, not even fighter of decade

Comment

Working...
                    X