The Truth About Cristiano Ronaldo That Few Know

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth About Cristiano Ronaldo That Few Know

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/67/wo...h-dan-gaspar-2
    It was actually a very good article, quite moved by it, i always knew Ronny was that type of person.

really nice of him to do that but he's still a cheating **** on the pitch thought

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
      really nice of him to do that but he's still a cheating **** on the pitch thought
      Eh theres worse cheats out there in all fairness, that FUKIN **** HENRY IS ONE OF THEM!!Peoplr pick on Ronny most of the time cause he is flash skillful and all the girls love him, he is an easy target

Comment

Very moving story, And big respect to him.
        People can say what they like about him and I am the first to say how much I dislike him,
        But he is an unbelivable talent,
        For someone who is in the spotlight he is a respectful person,
        This story shows that he does care about his imagine and the example he sets to children and I think that is very important, that child died happy after all his pain he went through thanks to Cristiano, thats something that will stay with him forever.....
        Maybe Coke Calslappy should read this........

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
          Eh theres worse cheats out there in all fairness, that FUKIN **** HENRY IS ONE OF THEM!!Peoplr pick on Ronny most of the time cause he is flash skillful and all the girls love him, he is an easy target
          Exactly. Wayne Rooney is a cheating **** to!

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
            Rooney, Stevie G and Drogba are cheaters too, they just don't have as many haters as Ronaldo.

Comment

You can all say that they are "cheats" but the REAL cheats are DANI ALVES, SERGIO BUSQUETS AND THIERRY "LE CHEAT" HENRY!

Comment

Working...
              X