Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDermott-Whyte fight off as Dillian Whyte faces ban for positive test

http://www.***************.net/2012/...s-dillian.html

Fuck sake...

Was really looking forward to seeing Whyte in with McDermott, he's a dark horse in the domestic heavyweight division. He seems like he's got his head on his shoulders and he's a determined guy, so he'll come back from this - I just hope the BBBofC are lenient with him.

He should've educated himself on the supplement though.

Comment

Oops, If they are dodgy or been banned / unbanned stay away, these guys are clearly supid.
      Do boxers really need any supplements maybe other than protein?

Eat well, train hard, live the life and JUST DO IT! or cheat and take the risk, all cheaters IMO.

Comment

To many dishonest boxers looking for an advantage.

Comment

Banned 6 weeks before his fight? Geee c'mon, I really hope they let him off for this.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
            Banned 6 weeks before his fight? Geee c'mon, I really hope they let him off for this.
            If its a known dodgy substance leave it alone..why do you need it anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post

It wasn't known to be dodgy. It was in Jack3d and many other pre workouts, perfectly legal at the time. They suddenly put DMAA on the banned list and took the products containing it off the shelves, this poor guys still had it in his system weeks later thus failing his test.

A lot of athletes have failed drug tests due to similar circumstances. If he was using pro hormones or something I'd understand but personally I don't think its fair athletes are getting their careers screwed like this.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                Three weeks before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
                  Personally i don't like like putting any of those chemicals in my body but if he was using it in his camp during the camp he should have been allowed to use till the fight regardless of when the ban came into play. If he believes it's doing him good and taking it out suddenly in the middle of his camp could affect him mentally.

Comment

these drug cheats deserve jail time

Comment

Working...
                    X