No announcement yet.

Theories and questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theories and questions

Alright, schools over and its time to have fun fun fun! Including staying up 30 hours, sleeping 15 hours, no routines whatsoever, playing videogames till your eyes bleed and eating all the junkfood you can! But there will be one serious side-effect from this.. You will gain ALOT of weight!..

Thats what i thought like 2-3 weeks ago but now i've been eating everything from mcdonalds, to chinesefood/icecream and i sleep at days, play games at night, but i STILL havent gained ANYTHING in weight, (And no i havent lost any muscle) Hell, i have BARELY been doing any training at all, some pushups and some weight lifting when i felt like it but thats about it. Now i would like to know why i havent gained any weight even with all that eating!

Iam in general "kinda" fat since i have asthma and stuff, hard for me to really work out and i usually gain alot of weight quickly after eating junk, but suddenly it just stopped, Why? Some sudden change in my genes? Someone sneaks into my room at night and steals 4 pounds of fat? Am i going and donating blood sub-conciously? or will all the fat come like a BOMB any second?

I have one stupid theory that cant be right. I've read that the moment you burn most fat, is in the morning/afternoon, and that you apperantly burn calories even when you sleep.. Could that be it? that im sleeping all the weight away, or is it any other reason?

I know this entire thread is dumb, but its 07 AM and im tired/bored and curious why i haven't gained any weight.. so here you are, actually reading this crap i wrote, Apoligies for wasting everyones time but please tell me the answer if you know it, if not, feel free to -rep me.
    Last edited by Coeco; 06-25-2008, 12:02 AM.

Your pooping now?

Comment

its ur metabalisom but when u get older its easier to gain weight, i was the same as u i ate like a pig (junkfood) and really didnt gained weight, now that am 18 **** gets to me and i watch what I eat

Comment

I have always been gaining weight VERY easily if i ate junk, but now all of a sudden when i hit age 16, i dont gain weight, its really odd

Comment

Either you're in the middle of a growth spurt, or all of a sudden you'll put on like 20+ pounds and won't be able to get it off; or you're eating frequently enough to speed up your metabolism and reduce the damage of eating unhealthy foods.

Whatever it is, it's definitely not a permanent free pass to eat how you want.
          So the sooner you get back onto a decent workout & diet regimen the better.
          Don't be like me. hehe

Comment

Growth spurt? shouldn't that increase my weight somewhat?

Comment

Originally posted by Coeco View Post
              Growth spurt? shouldn't that increase my weight somewhat?
              not necessarily, a lot of kids drop a ton of flab when they grow and don't really gain any weight- growth consumes a lot of energy.

Comment

I'd tell you to enjoy it while you can, but also, **** YOU PUNK.

I can gain 5 lbs. in a week just by adding sugar, bread, & potatoes to my diet. I'm 37. I used to be rail-thin when I was young; 5'7" and 125 lbs. when I graduated high school, and my normal lunch my senior year was a DQ double cheeseburger and an Oreo Blizzard. I'm now 5'9" and 170, and I have a ***** of a time getting down to Middleweight.

Don't make a habit of that diet.

Comment

Working...
                X