How was/is your day so far

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was/is your day so far

hey whats up people so how has your day been

ive had a real funny day 2day went 2 town 2day with one of my mates to buy boxing monthly coz im goin 2 scotland with my dad for 5days an needed somethin 2 read

anyway so we had a brilliant laugh in town and when we came back 2 mine to just sitoff we decided 2 have a boxing match in my garden lmao so i got my boxing gloves/mouthpieces/headguard and got ready thinkin it would be quite hard

anyway we decided 2 take it quite serious an had a alarm 2 go off every 3mins etc

so we came out for ''round 1'' and he starts swingin like a madman tryin 2 knock my head off but i moved round an doged most so after the bell in a round were i didnt throw a punch i lay down on the sun loungers used 4 corners start 2 drink my lucozade and see him breathin heavy an his head dropped back

so anyway round 2 im circling firing jabs out while he is head huntin so he eventually caught me with a WILD haymaker an i stumble round but he couldnt finish me off

end of round hes breeathin like bob sapp but i felt ok

so anyway next round i whupped him big time until my mum come home for her dinner hour an started shoutin at us lol

brilliant day so how was yours

Originally posted by El Temible
    hey whats up people so how has your day been

ive had a real funny day 2day went 2 town 2day with one of my mates to buy boxing monthly coz im goin 2 scotland with my dad for 5days an needed somethin 2 read

anyway so we had a brilliant laugh in town and when we came back 2 mine to just sitoff we decided 2 have a boxing match in my garden lmao so i got my boxing gloves/mouthpieces/headguard and got ready thinkin it would be quite hard

anyway we decided 2 take it quite serious an had a alarm 2 go off every 3mins etc

so we came out for ''round 1'' and he starts swingin like a madman tryin 2 knock my head off but i moved round an doged most so after the bell in a round were i didnt throw a punch i lay down on the sun loungers used 4 corners start 2 drink my lucozade and see him breathin heavy an his head dropped back

so anyway round 2 im circling firing jabs out while he is head huntin so he eventually caught me with a WILD haymaker an i stumble round but he couldnt finish me off

end of round hes breeathin like bob sapp but i felt ok

so anyway next round i whupped him big time until my mum come home for her dinner hour an started shoutin at us lol

brilliant day so how was yours
    nothing at all exciting happened today, but i noticed a lot of cool NEW things (developmental) about my son today. he is 3 and he is such a little adult sometimes. he brings me a lot of joy.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
      nothing at all exciting happened today, but i noticed a lot of cool NEW things (developmental) about my son today. he is 3 and he is such a little adult sometimes. he brings me a lot of joy.
      Okay, do elaborate. What did he do?

Comment

yeah.............

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
          Okay, do elaborate. What did he do?
          sorry to bore everyone else, but for example:
          - his tendency for empathy. he is right there wanting to comfort and help any one in pain or needs help (great helper too)
          - helping get himself dressed better
          - using my own words against me. reminding me of rules. (but not in a bratty way). appropriately saying the same things to me that i say to him and he is right (reminding us to put our seat belts on, be careful when carrying something up the stairs, close the refrigerator door, not to forget my purse, reminds me to share when my hubby asks for some of my favorite food, etc.)
          - also saying some of my favorite expressions appropriately (right thing at the right time). before i get a chance to say something (a typical expression of mine), he says it.
          - he is getting taller and his clothes are getting shorter on him
          - he has a great sense of humor
          - he is so proud of his accomplishments
          - he is a great problem-solver (unique ways of reasoning things out)
          - when i give him 2 choices he proposes a 3rd choice. he likes to make a bargain. lol!

he used to think like such a toddler now he is like a child and sometimes even like a little adult.

Comment

lmfaoooo an your kid id only 3 thats brilliant

Comment

lol nice one. He shall have great things

Comment

sorry to bore everyone else, but for example:
                - his tendency for empathy. he is right there wanting to comfort and help any one in pain or needs help (great helper too)
                - helping get himself dressed better
                - using my own words against me. reminding me of rules. (but not in a bratty way). appropriately saying the same things to me that i say to him and he is right (reminding us to put our seat belts on, be careful when carrying something up the stairs, close the refrigerator door, not to forget my purse, reminds me to share when my hubby asks for some of my favorite food, etc.)
                - also saying some of my favorite expressions appropriately (right thing at the right time). before i get a chance to say something (a typical expression of mine), he says it.
                - he is getting taller and his clothes are getting shorter on him
                - he has a great sense of humor
                - he is so proud of his accomplishments
                - he is a great problem-solver (unique ways of reasoning things out)
                - when i give him 2 choices he proposes a 3rd choice. he likes to make a bargain. lol!

he used to think like such a toddler now he is like a child and sometimes even like a little adult.
                LOL!!! Sounds to me like he's got a combination of good genes and good parents.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
                  LOL!!! Sounds to me like he's got a combination of good genes and good parents.
                  of course i left out the negative or not-so-flattering things out. today was just one of those days where i really observed him and noticed the change in his personality and skills.

do you have any kids?

Comment

of course i left out the negative or not-so-flattering things out. today was just one of those days where i really observed him and noticed the change in his personality and skills.

do you have any kids?
                    No. I never really thought about having any; and was real careful during my single life to make sure I didn't have any unexpected surprises. However, my sister just had her first a couple of years ago and she's my doll. I really love that kid. So weird to me; but it's amazing how a little person being excited that you're coming over for a visit can just light your day up. Then they run up and hug you and give you "sugar" or "lovins" and the big tough guy just melts away.

My sister and I are real close and I was happy as could be when she had her little girl. I swear, though, that kid's gonna be more spoiled than any other child on the planet. On her first birthday, all these people from my sister's church came over and you'd a thought she was the messiah she got so much attention. I joked with my sis, "Hey, where's the gold, frankensinc and mur?"

Oh well, my wife has a 19 year old daughter and she's recently been asking how I felt about foster kids and what-not; but I want to be in a better place financially before I committ to something like that. 'sides, I got the best little niece in the world; and my best friend just had a littel girl 6 months after my sister. So, I can forsee babysittin' in the future...and getting to give 'em back when their bad. lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X