NBA:(video) Dwyane Wade yells at coach Erik Spoelstra

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA:(video) Dwyane Wade yells at coach Erik Spoelstra

Comment

At #3 from Chicago, Illinois, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles.

Comment

Comment

LeBron is such a *****. No man at his size should allow a guy like Granger to punked him out like that. From what I've heard, Jordan didn't backed down from any physical confrontations.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            LeBron is such a *****. No man at his size should allow a guy like Granger to punked him out like that. From what I've heard, Jordan didn't backed down from any physical confrontations.

its interesting to see the backlash from yesterday's game

instead of turning on Spo (the fans), they're actually turning on Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              Granger is the real *****. I want to see if he has the balls to face Lebron on the street. Its easy to be tough on the NBA court when you know ppl are gonna break up the fight.

Lebron isn't gonna retaliate cuz he doesn't want to be kicked out of the game or suspended. His hands are tied.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                Granger is the real *****. I want to see if he has the balls to face Lebron on the street. Its easy to be tough on the NBA court when you know ppl are gonna break up the fight.

Lebron isn't gonna retaliate cuz he doesn't want to be kicked out of the game or suspended. His hands are tied.

yea because Lebron turns into Bob focking Probert when it comes to the street

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  its interesting to see the backlash from yesterday's game

instead of turning on Spo (the fans), they're actually turning on Wade
                  Everyone is turning on Wade. I've been checking all of the HEAT forums, and most of the fans and his homers are tired of his diva act. At this point, If Orlando is willing to give Howard for Wade, Miami shouldn't think twice about taking that deal. I actually applauded Spo for finally standing up to that lazy punk. He's been slacking off all season long, he has totally become dependent on the refs to bail him out. He's done at this point. He's not the same fearless finisher from 2003-2009.

Comment

at maks poster pics...

Comment

Working...
                    X