Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: I Want Daniel Cormier - I Think I Can Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: I Want Daniel Cormier - I Think I Can Beat Him!

This past Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, UFC light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier (21-1 in MMA) moved up to the heavyweight division to score a first round knockout of Stipe Miocic to become a two-division champion - as he captured the UFC's heavyweight title. After that Cormier was involved in a physical confrontation with former UFC champion, and current WWE champion, Brock Lesnar.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Takedown into immediate GNP, Ortiz turns and gives his back, Cormier secures choke. 25 seconds into RD1

Comment

And in boxing, Ortiz blasts Comier inside 4rnds.

Comment

If boxing, Ortiz by brutal knockout - JON JONES STYLE!

Comment

Originally posted by punishing View Post
          Takedown into immediate GNP, Ortiz turns and gives his back, Cormier secures choke. 25 seconds into RD1
          Then the ref disqualifies him because it was a boxing match.

Comment

Everyone wants a piece of that UFC-BOXING check. Floyd started yet another trend

Comment

ok buddy thats happening

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                Everyone wants a piece of that UFC-BOXING check. Floyd started yet another trend
                No, Floyd had nothing to do with it. Holly Holm, Ray Mercer, James Toney, Ricardo Mayorga and others were involved in it long before Floyd even thought about it.

Comment

WTF. In what sport? Just like all boxing/mma convos, this is ridiculous as the fighter in his sport will always win. But this one is even more ridiculous bcuz Ortiz is such a random dude for this, at least people know Cormier and I don't follow mma. Nobody outside of hardcore boxing fans know who the **** Ortiz is. Just try to get the Wilder rematch pal

Comment

No money involved for DC to take this, it will be Lesnar for big money and then fight a clean Jon Jones in his last fight!.

Ortiz needs to promote himself more so the top heavys will be more willing to fight him!

Comment

Working...
                    X