No announcement yet.

Bob's sure fire keys to global mma surfing while at work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob's sure fire keys to global mma surfing while at work

1. Have an unfinished document waiting im excel or word to imediatly tab to, to mask all the typing sound made while responding to peoples threads

2. Scatter papers on desk to give illusion that you are very busy(give a sigh or two to realy make people think you are busy.

3. This one is very important, you need a poker face. no smiling at you computer! who the **** is smiling at work unless they are ****ing off?

4. try and get a location (like mine) where you face everyone and very few paople have any reason to walk behind you ...if they do resort to rule # 1.

5. ****...If you are lucky like me and have no fire wall to stop you from seeing ****, get in and see the **** and get right out. if you are busted for being on a chat room do not let it be for ****. let it be off topic or mma.

6. Hide your list of programs at the bottom of your screen so it does not appear that you use so many while others only use 2 or 3

7. And final tip...no yelling "Money you are a ****** "at your computer. calmly express to your neighbor that money is the root of all eveil. they will think you are profetic and you will also release the anger caused from reading his/her post.

The poker face is essential. I got busted at my old job due to laughing out loud and smiling and ****.

Comment

baby you sooo smart , I do have a fire wall on the network computer thought and it sucks buaaahhhhh

Comment

Working...
      X