Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Fielding Will Be Bigger, Stronger Than Me - This is a Risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Fielding Will Be Bigger, Stronger Than Me - This is a Risk

Unified middleweight world champion Canelo Alvarez is looking ahead to bigger things after he agreed to a five-year, 11-fight deal with streaming service DAZN, that will pay the boxer at least $365 million - the highest-paying athlete contract in history.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not entirely sure that Canelo knows the definition of the word risk.

Comment

Fielding is a bum

Comment

Is it really though

I know he has to approach it like it is , but everyone knows this is a quick turn around stay busy fight for a meaningless trinket

Comment

Skills pay the bills, Big-stiff-euro-bum Rocky Fielding has never stepped up to this level, EASY WORK!

Comment

Keep that same energy when you claim fighters are being overpaid by a network or promoter

Comment

Easy work for Canelo. I get his point on trying to sell the fight and making him seem like a threat. Fielding's lone loss he was KO'd in 1. 2 fights ago he won an 8 round decision over an 11-7 fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Skills pay the bills, Big-stiff-euro-bum Rocky Fielding has never stepped up to this level, EASY WORK!

Did you really just ****ing post a gif of Canelo fighting JCC JR, one of the worst cherry pick fights of all time? I mean come on, why not Liam Smith, James Kirkland, Alfredo Angulo or Amir Khan? Might as well go all out.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
                  I'm not entirely sure that Canelo knows the definition of the word risk.
                  He did just fight Golovkin twice, but whatever...

Comment

The size mismatch is startling.

Credit to Canelo for testing the waters against a bigger man.

Comment

Working...
                    X