lunch (1:30 pm)
    1 chicken breast NO SKIN
    2 slices of turkey breast
    1 chicken thich NO SKIN

Dinner (6:00 pm)
    about 8 pices of flank steak
    1 chicken breast NO SKIN

accompanied by alot of water.

I need to up the ammount of time a day I eat. Also I am tryin to go without carbs or as few as possible for about a month.

should i give myself one day a week off and eat whatever i want?

Any suggestions for how i can pull this off. The food is pretty bland.

I like bread.

Comment

Having no carbs is bad....really bad. Really with your training...With no carbs you will burn all the protein you put into your body because it has no energy stored . There's a diet called the Ketogenic Diet (LOW carbs high protein), that will help you lose fat/weight. Look it up (research it too) or i will send ya some info on it.
      To lose weight you can follow:
      Calories=Bodyweight x 11-12kcals
      Protein=Bodyweight x 1.25-1.5g
      Carbs=Bodyweight x 0.8-0.9g
      Fat=Bodyweight x 0.27-0.30g

Comment

i'm not eatting NO carbs i'm eatting REALLY LOW carbs. everything has carbs.

I'm just not eatting bread or potatoe or any of that ****.

Tdiddy - if you could would you write up something you think would help.

A meal plan/wake up go to bed/ cardio schedule.

let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Tdiddy42

Calories=Bodyweight x 11-12kcals
          Protein=Bodyweight x 1.25-1.5g
          Carbs=Bodyweight x 0.8-0.9g
          Fat=Bodyweight x 0.27-0.30g
          this = GREEK to me.

I got no idea what this means

Comment

Vular- i send you a pm a while ago with this..

Comment

Yo
              For cutting

Total Caloric intake

240*11.5=2760cal
              Protein intake 240*1.3=312grams *4= 1248cals
              Carb intake= 240*.9= 216grams *4=864 cals
              Fat intake= 240*.3= 72grams *9= 648cals

There are 4 cals in each gram of protein/carb and 9 for fat grams.

some tips to help...You need to eat between 6-8 meals per day. This will help keep your metabolism high and will also help prevent catabolism, this helps a lot..Make sure you get rest at least 7-8 hours. Try to consume most of your carbs, around 70-75% at breakfast and after your workout, this is because the carbs most likely won't be stored as fat. Also try to do some cardio before breakfast, if you can but it suppose to really help in losing weight . "Since you've gone 8 hours without any nutrients your glycogen levels will already be very low and all you're body will be able to use for energy will be your stored body fat. Numerous studies show doing cardio in the morning before breakfast stimulates a greater than normal release of growth hormone and also keep growth hormone levels elevated throughout the day." To keep your metabolism up, you should "carb up" about every 3-5 days, getting an extra 125-150 carbs. This will keep your metabolism elevated. Drink a lot of water, around 1-2 gallons a day because your glycogen in your cells will be less than usual, you will lose fluid out of your cells. WHen your cells are dehydrated, protein synthesis is decreased a lot, i think aorund 15-20%.

You will have to tweek the diet as you go, this all depends on the person. If you feel like you are lacking a lot of energy, eat some more carbs...but don't eat a ton. Also, there are other diets out there, the keto diet and some others that work really well. The purpose for the diet is tohave your bodyattack the fat and use that as energy, that is why you are taking in so little carbs, becaus e you usually burn those. With little carbs they will burn then the body will turn to the fat that is in your body. I can go into more detail or even give you different diets but this seems to be the easiest if you don't know too much.

that was my pm

Comment

i think thgat no carbs is a very good way to cut wieght, the only thing is if you dont have a lot of other fat in your diet you'll **** your self up, so ghives carbs the flick but still eat fatty **** coz your body will burn it up anyway

Comment

you have to have carbs in your diet, you may take low carbs, but you need carbs nonetheless.

Comment

so is this meal better?

2 chicken breasts no skin
                    salad (lettuce,spinach,cucumber, carrot, broccoli, coliflower, green pepper, deli turkey 2 slices, 1/2 chicken breast chopped up, italian dressing)

Comment

Working...
                    X