Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto will call Margarito Papi and Margs will become president of Puerto Kneecan!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto will call Margarito Papi and Margs will become president of Puerto Kneecan!!

He will make Cotto vice president, Calderon the speaker of the house and Cintron the treasurer. He will tax all common citizens heavily and they will hate him but respect him because of his tremendous power to make them take a knee at will!!

Really???You dedicated a thread on that extremely lame joke?You couldn't just say this in the other thread?Really?Looks like someone is hurt Lmao

Comment

Wow your a ****ing moron making chicanos look bad.............keep going

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
        Really???You dedicated a thread on that extremely lame joke?You couldn't just say this in the other thread?Really?Looks like someone is hurt Lmao
        Yes this dude has been greatly disappointing me lately.....

Comment

I can appreciate the occasional good troll thread, but this wasn't funny in the least :

Comment

lol.........................not funny............you starting to be *****like.............and i know you dont want to be called a *****..............................

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
              I can appreciate the occasional good troll thread, but this wasn't funny in the least :
              ahahaha damn bro, no one would've said it better....

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
                Wow your a ****ing moron making chicanos look bad.............keep going
                **** you and Im Mexican not Chicano!!

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                  Yes this dude has been greatly disappointing me lately.....
                  Really go on the other thread about Mexican's and PR and see what the PR's are saying about Mexicans, this is nothing here, just a joke but go and see all that racist **** Plaster and INDou are saying

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
                    Really go on the other thread about Mexican's and PR and see what the PR's are saying about Mexicans, this is nothing here, just a joke but go and see all that racist **** Plaster and INDou are saying
                    You and Pistol Whip never fall behind the racist department

Comment

Working...
                    X