Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder Depressed, no DAZN Payday, hasn’t mentioned Ruiz at all!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder Depressed, no DAZN Payday, hasn’t mentioned Ruiz at all!

Ruiz IS TECHNICALLY the best American Heavyweight Champion with 3 straps.

Wilder must wonder Ruiz and Haymon’s relationship. Ruiz took the fight in short weeks notice and instantly became a one hit wonder!

All of us said he could’ve beaten Breazeale for $20mil PLUS AJ fights! Even Breazeale when asked by the Boxing Voice why he didn’t take the DAZN fight he said, “I’m my own boss, I plan my own destiny...”. (Haymon advisory flop)

Right...

So now Wilder MUST ENDURE a RISKY FIGHT with Ortiz to prove what? Showtime and Haymon got Wilder good! They’re exploiting Wilder’s fame to only have them maintain they’re own business.

On top of that, Wilder has to think of Fury after that?! Another risky fight to prove what?!

Aside from risk, will these PPV’s even make it all worth it?

Wilder must be in a bad mental state.

In “other” words:

He was advised to stay on Showtime to fight Ortiz and Fury again for less money than the DAZN deal? Wilder has thoughts: Ruiz and Ortiz with Haymon and Fury...

Wilder probably thinks he would’ve knocked out AJ too right after Breazeale on DAZN. Now another Haymon fighter took that... Ruiz also made a good pay on DAZN.

Comment

Lol 0 comments so he had to respond to himself. PATHETIC. I’ll leave a comment for you Frankie.

Bombbbbbbb Squadddddd

Comment

Wasn't this Frankie guy just banned????

Comment

I don't get why people don't think the mighty payday won't happen. To me, this makes the Heavyweight division more interesting and if people want to continue to sleep on Ruiz, go ahead.

He got the biggest win of his career and he has nothing to lose at this point. He loses the rematch or titles to someone else, he becomes a gatekeeper, the man is set for Life. He even said in his postmatch press conference, that Mom we don't have to struggle anymore.

Good for him, he's an extremely likeable dude, I thought the DX chops were immature but I think he's just a big kid in there where boxing helped his life to the fullest.

Comment

Wilder has already signed on for 2 fights and won't be available until sometime in 2020. No worries tho, Al Haymon advises both guys so a fight would be easy to make.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Lol 0 comments so he had to respond to himself. PATHETIC. I’ll leave a comment for you Frankie.

Bombbbbbbb Squadddddd
              It took you 50 min to bump this thread? You’re my #1. Don’t expose yourself. Had I just edited the comment you would’ve bumped it anyway...

Dummmmb Squaddd!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                It took you 50 min to bump this thread? You’re my #1. Don’t expose yourself. Had I just edited the comment you would’ve bumped it anyway...

Dummmmb Squaddd!!
                Yes, I helped you out Frankie. I hate seeing the mentally challenged talk to themselves.

Bombbbbbb Squadddddddd

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Yes, I helped you out Frankie. I hate seeing the mentally challenged talk to themselves.

Bombbbbbb Squadddddddd
                  I don’t talk to myself. I rely on you to seek my knowledge.. especially since you have me on ignore...I needs fan mayne! Like VOD subs, you’re my Dumb fan on Demand!

Dummmb Squaaaddd

Comment

Ruiz has to win the rematch and Wilder already has plans with Fury and Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X