Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia Official Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: LIVE STREAM: Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia Official Weigh-In

Spence, Garcia Weights Live Stream - Unbeaten IBF Welterweight World Champion Errol Spence Jr. and undefeated four-division champion Mikey Garcia went face-to-face at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas at the official weigh-in before they go toe-to-toe at the same venue this Saturday in a Premier Boxing Champions on FOX Sports Pay-Per-View event. (photos by Fox Sports, Stacey Verbeek, Cowboys).
    [Click Here To Read More]

No to Drugs, Yes to Boxing! Amigos.

Comment

Arreola is actually in shape. Never thought I’d see that.

Comment

Love looks drained. Eyes out of the sockets! He didn't make weight? 168+?

Comment

Love is going to die lol

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
            No to Drugs, Yes to Boxing! Amigos.
            I like my Kush!

Comment

Mikey looks good. Not really ripped but he’s dropped the baby fat.

Comment

Spence looks sucked in, in the face. Mikey doesn't look as small comparatively speaking. May the best man win

Comment

Warr Mickey!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                    Spence looks sucked in, in the face. Mikey doesn't look as small comparatively speaking. May the best man win
                    Spence looks like he always looks. Interesting how this fight there are so many doctors analyzing Spence's weight and eating/drinking habits when no one was doing it before. No excuses. Both guys made weight. Now it's time to fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X