Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just had a nice piece of Mackerel.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I just had a nice piece of Mackerel.........

I fried it with a bit of grapeseed oil, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, herbs, balsamic vinegar, and soy sauce.

What's your favourite fish and how do you have it?

somehow this is about phones...

Comment

Mahi-mahi

Tastes like chicken

Comment

Comment

Salmon and tuna.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
            I fried it with a bit of grapeseed oil, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, herbs, balsamic vinegar, and soy sauce.

What's your favourite fish and how do you have it?

I love Mackeral, but hate cooking it myself. The reason is, if you use a cast iron skillet to cook it, well everything for the next month you cook in that pan tastes like mackeral no matter how much you clean it.

When I do have it fried, I like it plain rolled in flour and pan fried. when cooked I eat it with plain white vinigar.

Comment

You seen bizarre foods Thailand , quality .They make curried mackarel in it .Mackarel is good smoked .Me and my oldman go across the lochs for shell fish some yrs and there's a shop called Loch Fyne oysters .It does fresh fish , shell fish and game ( venison pheasent etc ) Got a couple of smoked mackarel onced .
              Some quality mackarel in this show would love to go to thailand for a Thai training camp and the food .Isaan has the worst food there is 2 bizarre foods Thailand this 1 is Phucket .There is also Isaan .

Comment

my favorites are probably shellfishies. those bastards taste good.

Comment

raw salmon in soya sauce and wasabi...

Comment

This is where I go for shell fish .Loch fyne it has a nice big oyster bar on the loch .Ever heard of the Loch Fyne monster ? Only joking lol .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loch_Fyne_Oysters
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loch_Fyne
                    Last edited by alza1988; 10-09-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X