No announcement yet.

My p4p top 10 right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My p4p top 10 right now

Here is my top 10 p4p fighters right now. Is this a decent list? Whats wrong with it? Who's missing? What order would you put them in and who's in your top 10. Come on boxingscene, pick it apart!!

1. Floyd Mayweather
    2. Manny Pacquiao
    3. Andre Ward
    4. Nonito Donaire
    5. Jaun Manuel Marquez
    6. Sergio Martinez
    7. Chad Dawson
    8. Wladimir Klitschko
    9. Yuriorkis Gamboa
    10. Timothy Bradley

I'd have Marquez higher and remove Chad Dawson for Rigondeaux, but apart from that I agree with the names on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Deck
      I feel like those 4 are interchangeable. Well see how Ward and Martinez do in their upcoming fights.

Gamboa is inactive and would not be on my list but that's just me.

A lot of people are going to complain about Pac being #2 and the same people that said it was a robbery will say "b-b--but he l-lost to Bradley."
      Im gonna leave the list to be combed over by other, but point taken about Gamboa.

Comment

No Froch? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
          I'd have Marquez higher and remove Chad Dawson for Rigondeaux, but apart from that I agree with the names on there.

Rigondeaux is a future star no doubt, but with only 10 fights and none over great comp I just cant see rating him above Dawson who beat an old but still top 10 rated p4p Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
            No Froch? Interesting.
            Lol, Froch is easily one of my favorite fighters today. If this were a top 10 of warriors he would surely be on it!

Comment

i would put froch on the list, have martinez higher and maybe have canelo on there as well.

Comment

Good stuff man. We both worked hard on our p4p lists.

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
                  i would put froch on the list, have martinez higher and maybe have canelo on there as well.
                  Camelot is on his way...an absolute joy to watch fight. Id like to see him beat better comp before moving him in to the top 10. Like Rigondeaux though he's a cuter top 10 if he stays on the path he's on.

Comment

1.Mayweather
                    2.Marquez
                    3.Pacquioao
                    4.Ward
                    5.Martinez
                    6.Donaire
                    7.Wladimir
                    8.Dawson
                    9.Froch
                    10.Bradley

Comment