• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd wanted to fight Mosley but he had trips planned and a hurt tooth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uz9q...eature=related

AHAHAHAHA

See Floyd HATERS, who's ducking who? Mosley had his chance and blew it

Thanks for telling us boxing fans on a boxing site that. We'd never know even if on HBO Mayweather said it or that it's been stated over the years. Also blown up on this forum even before last night.

Thanks for that input. I was waiting for you to come on to give me the news. I was biting my fingernails and all, but you came through like I knew you would. Providing that insider info that only YOU knew!

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post

AHAHAHAHA

that's ancient history.

floyds needs to nut up and fight mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
        Thanks for telling us boxing fans on a boxing site that. We'd never know even if on HBO Mayweather said it or that it's been stated over the years. Also blown up on this forum even before last night.

Thanks for that input. I was waiting for you to come on to give me the news. I was biting my fingernails and all, but you came through like I knew you would. Providing that insider info that only YOU knew!
        Hilarious!!!!!!

Comment

AHAHAHAHA

Welcome to back to earth. You have a lot of catching up to do. Darth Vader is Luke Skywalkers Father!

Comment

AHAHAHAHA

I believe Shane stepped aside to let his boss Oscar Dela Hoya fight Mayweather. Oscar probably informed Shane that he wanted the fight with Mayweather so Shane had to come up with something when being asked about a fight with Floyd. But anyway, nevermind about the past...fast forward to the future. Whatever the reason is, Shane is ready to fight now so make the fight happen and stop ducking.

Comment

All these excuses for shane.

Point is, Shane shamelessly ducked Floyd.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and since its mayweather who is the top dude, now "Mayweather is running"...

too many double standards on these boards.

Comment

Paul Williams wants to fight Floyd so what does that mean to you? Maybe Floyd will have a heart attack instead.

Comment

Shane didn't want to fight Floyd just like he don't want to fight Paul Williams now.

Comment

ppl on this site tend to ignore things that dont fit what they WANT to think of a fighter. this is a good example, the size thing is another. floyd fights nothing but bigger guys for quite some time, then take on a slightly smaller ricky hatton and a much smaller marquez. and somehow he fights nothing but smaller men.

they seem to forget all about DLH, Baldmomir and judah who he fought one after another. then they might say he was ducking mosley, cotto and margarito when he fought those guys. even though cotto was at 140 and already turned down a fight with floyd, mosley was at 154 and already turned down 3 fights with floyd and margarito who held the WBO belt, compared to judahs WBA, IBF, WBC and Ring Mag. belts he held before vacating 2 and losing the third to baldomir, after which floyd beat both.

then since they fell of later in their careers ppl act like they werent the top guys when floyd fougth em. if pacquiao fought em ppl would be saying they were great fighters destroyed by pacman. since it was floyd they expect him to have predicted the future or something, maybe hypnotize mosley to make him fight him or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X