Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'm Confident I Would Beat Golovkin Widely!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'm Confident I Would Beat Golovkin Widely!

WBO super middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders is hoping that a new promotional agreement with Eddie Hearn will finally bring the big names to the table. One of the names at the top of his list, is former unified middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin. Golovkin is still competing at the middleweight limit, but he wouldn't rule out the scenario of fighting at 168-pounds, if the right fight comes along.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting times ahead

I hope Saunders stick and back his words. Also, I hope he is serious and take his career serious, with discipline and dedication.

Comment

BJS would completely school G

It would look like Mayweather vs Baldomir

Comment

Awful human being slick boxer. If he can stick and move for 12 rds straight after serious body shots he has a chance. GGG would do the world a favor by knocking him unconcious for 5 minutes. I hope he GGG hurts this low life.

Comment

I would tip BJS to completely school GGG, a 38 year old GGG that is. I hope it happens, BJS has a legit world title so GGG has no reason not to fight him. Unless GGG is taking on Derevyanchenko who is pretty useless anyway.

Comment

I agree BJS would beat GGG. I thought that before the Canelo fights. BJS is a stylistic nightmare for GGG. I could see that fight easily going 8-4. for BJS. Canelo might be a tougher match up for BJS.

Comment

Originally posted by shaheed1972 View Post
              I agree BJS would beat GGG. I thought that before the Canelo fights. BJS is a stylistic nightmare for GGG. I could see that fight easily going 8-4. for BJS. Canelo might be a tougher match up for BJS.
              Agreed. You from Philly?

Comment

Comments in hear are beyond delusional and hilarious. No one has come close to even remotely schooling Golovkin. Yet we're to believe that BJS, who almost got stopped by Shefat Isufi in his last fight will?

Comment

Saunders would box circles around GGG and humiliate him. GGG would run out of the ring crying again like he did after the 2nd Canelo fight.

Comment

I would love to see BJS vs Canelo or Golovkin. Even Andrade. These four need to fight each other

Comment

Working...
                    X