Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I brought you into this world.....And I'll take you OUT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I brought you into this world.....And I'll take you OUT!!!

To be put in this situation would have broken my heart. This is the true definition of..........................."I brought you into this world...........And I'll take you OUT!!!!!!!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/bre...-1225966180005

AN American dad has shot and killed his adult son after the 24-year-old repeatedly stabbed him and his wife.
    Police said David Gemeasky Jr, entered the bedroom of a home in Griswold, Connecticut, and began stabbing his father, David Gemeasky Sr.

He then attacked his mother, Tamara Brennan, as she tried to run away.

Mr Gemeasky Sr was able to get his shotgun and fatally shoot his son despite suffering from serious stab wounds.

David Gemeasky Jr was pronounced dead at the scene, the Hartford Courant reports.

His father and Ms Brennan were taken to a local hospital.

Ms Brennan was treated and released, and Mr Gemeasky was in stable condition today, a hospital spokesperson said.

The body of his son was taken to the Office of the Chief State's medical examiner for an autopsy.

Police continue to investigate.

I don't have kids but I would find it easy to kill my son if he tried killing my wife and I.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      I don't have kids but I would find it easy to kill my son if he tried killing my wife and I.
      Yea Check. It would break my heart, but I'd have to do him in bruh. And make another on that looks just like him(without all the craziness ofcourse).

Comment

Damn, false advertising Chief, I thought that was an actual quote

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          To be put in this situation would have broken my heart. This is the true definition of..........................."I brought you into this world...........And I'll take you OUT!!!!!!!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/bre...-1225966180005

AN American dad has shot and killed his adult son after the 24-year-old repeatedly stabbed him and his wife.
          Police said David Gemeasky Jr, entered the bedroom of a home in Griswold, Connecticut, and began stabbing his father, David Gemeasky Sr.

He then attacked his mother, Tamara Brennan, as she tried to run away.

Mr Gemeasky Sr was able to get his shotgun and fatally shoot his son despite suffering from serious stab wounds.

David Gemeasky Jr was pronounced dead at the scene, the Hartford Courant reports.

His father and Ms Brennan were taken to a local hospital.

Ms Brennan was treated and released, and Mr Gemeasky was in stable condition today, a hospital spokesperson said.

The body of his son was taken to the Office of the Chief State's medical examiner for an autopsy.

Police continue to investigate.
          Holy****... How do you ever recover from that?

Comment

That will haunt them for the rest of their life, even if they know they did what they had to do..

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
              Damn, false advertising Chief, I thought that was an actual quote
              My fault Teng. But I imagine it had to run through his mind when he pulled the trigger on the young man. It was the 1st thing that poped in my head. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                That will haunt them for the rest of their life, even if they know they did what they had to do..
                Awwww yea Reed. His life will never, ever be the same I'm sho.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  Holy****... How do you ever recover from that?
                  I wouldn't be able to GC. I'd be distraught for life bruh.

Comment

Perhaps God was testing his loyalty.

Comment

Working...
                    X