Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Berto beat sMosley does he become the number 1 WW in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Berto beat sMosley does he become the number 1 WW in the world?

Mosley is the number 1 welterweight in the world right now according to the majority of BScene.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=265172

If Berto beats Mosley I think Cotto should automatically hop over to #1, Berto at #2, and Mosley at #3.

But if Pacquiao beats Cotto then where would we rank Cotto if Berto beats Mosley in Jan??? I'm kinda confused here

If Berto beats Shane then hes #1 imo.

Comment

It would make Berto #1 as he would still be undefeated beat the #1 WW along with Cotto "losing"..it's not that difficult of a scenario

Comment

No, He would be jumping from 6 to 1. That's hell of a jump. Who has he beat in the top welterweight?

Comment

The thing is Berto is not top 5 WW right now i believe it's

Mosley
          Cotto
          Clottey
          Margarito
          ****! Berto is top5

So if Cotto beats Pacquiao does he become #1? Pacquiao is not a top WW. So I think Mosley has to lose to Berto in order for Cotto to be #1.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
            No, He would be jumping from 6 to 1. That's hell of a jump. Who has he beat in the top welterweight?
            That's what i'm thinking, how can he jump so high to number 1? If he's number 6 then who is number 5 and 4?

I think Mayweather should fight a top WW before being regarded as a top WW.

Comment

cotto is still no1 imo.

Comment

well those that have mosley #1 cuz he beat the man(marg)who beat the man(cotto) have to put berto #1 if he beats mosley regardless if cotto wins or loses. i dont agree with that so cotto is #1 imo

Comment

if berto beats mosley, cotto moves to #1 berto #2. cuz cotto already beat mosley.

Comment

This ****s just gona remain confusing and unclear I think.

Regardless of what Ring do, I think Mayweathers basically the best at WW, it looks weird with Shane above Floyd on the list just off one win imo, never mind Berto.

Comment

Working...
                    X