Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko Not Looking Past The Mormeck Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko Not Looking Past The Mormeck Defense

Five-belt heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko says he will not be taking Jean Marc Mormeck lightly when they meet in Dusseldorf next Saturday night (December 10).

[Click Here To Read More]

Wlad could win this fight with his right arm tied behind his back. Oh wait... How would that be different than any other of his fights?

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      Wlad could win this fight with his right arm tied behind his back. Oh wait... How would that be different than any other of his fights?
      No knockout with his straight right in the later rounds, that would be different.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
        No knockout with his straight right in the later rounds, that would be different.
        wlad has 59 total fights

56 wins, only 3 losses

and 49 FREAKING knockouts and people have the nerve of calling him boring?

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
          Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
          wlad has 59 total fights

56 wins, only 3 losses

and 49 FREAKING knockouts and people have the nerve of calling him boring?
          I didn't call him boring. Just making a joke. God forbid anyone dare to make a joke at the expense Wlad.

Comment

Calm down, nobody said that here.

Comment

Wlad in his current form is a beast who should not be taking this fight but I guess it's better than sitting on the shelf in his prime.

Comment

I'm looking past the Mormeck defense. Let's move on from this farce quickly and get him a better matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  I honestly wouldnt be shocked if Wladimir pulled a Ray Austin on Mormeck and literally took him out only using his left. Its all he needs against someone like Mormeck.

I think the fact that Mormeck is actually getting a title shot is shocking and ridiculous, but thats the belts fault for allowing it to be a title fight. I have no problem whatsoever with Wladimir just having a stay busy fight.

Comment

Mormeck By ko...

****...some one better dial 9 -1 and wait for the KO. Wlad should kill him to 3 but it will take him 6.
                    Last edited by Dudley; 12-02-2011, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X