No announcement yet.

Ward will make Direll his girlfriend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward will make Direll his girlfriend.

The boy can't fight on the inside. ward will get in his cheast, and beat him up on the inside. If Direll gets on the outside, then guess what? Ward is the better boxer there too, and will hold his own from far out.

I'll bet 100K that Ward headbutts Dirrell at least once or more times during the fight. Any takers?

Comment

shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Comment

counters all day

Comment

direll has more balls than floyd and ward combined.......did'nt expect him trade punches with a guy like AA and he did plenty of times.....i blame that ref for ****ing up that fight .............

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. Dirrell won't be an easy fight for anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              The boy can't fight on the inside. ward will get in his cheast, and beat him up on the inside. If Direll gets on the outside, then guess what? Ward is the better boxer there too, and will hold his own from far out.

direll will **** him up

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
                I'll bet 100K that Ward headbutts Dirrell at least once or more times during the fight. Any takers?
                He's an inside fighter at times, so I'm sure their will be a couple headbutts. Intentional? No one knows really...

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  direll has more balls than floyd and ward combined.......did'nt expect him trade punches with a guy like AA and he did plenty of times.....i blame that ref for ****ing up that fight .............
                  Didn't you say Dirrell was going to lose?

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    Wow .........

Comment

Working...
                    X