Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was The Timothy Bradley A Punching Bag?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was The Timothy Bradley A Punching Bag?

Now that his career has ended we can review his career.

Think about this, He has took more damage in this sport than Brandon Rios.

Is Timothy Bradley A Punching Bag?

[IMG]https://www.******.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Bradley-clipped-by-Vargas_Farina.jpg[/IMG]

And yet still has a higher IQ than Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      And yet still has a higher IQ than Rios.
      so he was a punching bag youre saying.

Comment

No, he was a warrior that wasn't afraid to get hit to entertain the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          so he was a punching bag youre saying.
          Meaning that if the other punching bag (Rios ) had a half a brain like Bradley he'd get out of the sport and salvage what he has left of it.

But hey, I guess you can't teach wisdom to wankers.

Comment

Tim Bradley's always been overrated as a welterweight. He was a really good at 140 but it didn't translate to welterweight. Not including the obvious robbery of Pacquiao, Bradley has done nothing at 147. He went life and death with a 140lb Provodnikov, got a draw against Chaves, beat a decent fighter in Jesse Vargas, and KO'd a shot undisciplined Brandon rios.

I've favored Mayweather, Pacquiao (obviously), Thurman, Spence, Brook and Porter over Bradley for the last three years, because I always saw just how ordinary Bradley was at 147. Remember, Pacquiao has been past it for years and was able to look elite against Bradley.

Bradley picked the perfect time to retire because there was nothing but losses headed his way. That being said, Bradley was a warrior who did always bring his best, and should be remembered as a very good 140lb fighter.

Comment

Meaning that if the other punching bag (Rios ) had a half a brain like Bradley he'd get out of the sport and salvage what he has left of it.

But hey, I guess you can't teach wisdom to wankers.
              okay half the brain of bradley he would get out huh?

so lets use a scale of a 100% damage acceptable.

Bradley has reached that 100% damage so he got out, Rios hasnt since we already established that Bradley has took more damge in this sport than rios. So Rios is actually using his brain and fighting cause he still has some more left to go as his acceptable damage scale is not maxed out like bradley is.

So in fact Rios is smart and it just youre too dumb to fully comprehend the shit you say.

but anyways.

Thats 1 vote for Bradley is a punching bag by jri9d0

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                okay half the brain of bradley he would get out huh?

so lets use a scale of a 100% damage acceptable.

Bradley has reached that 100% damage so he got out, Rios hasnt since we already established that Bradley has took more damge in this sport than rios. So Rios is actually using his brain and fighting cause he still has some more left to go as his acceptable damage scale is not maxed out like bradley is.

So in fact Rios is smart and it just youre too dumb to fully comprehend the shit you say.

but anyways.

Thats 1 vote for Bradley is a punching bag by jri9d0

You obviously missed the point you cum gargling a s s hat. But thanks for your candor.

And LMAO at Mr "Block my opponent's punches with my face" Rios being smarter by fighting on. I mean really dude, talk about reaching.

Thanks for your reply, now you can make the b i t c h move by putting me on ignore.

Comment

Rios will be eating dog food out of a can five years from now. Bradley will still be worth millions.

Comment

You obviously missed the point you cum gargling a s s hat. But thanks for your candor.

And LMAO at Mr "Block my opponent's punches with my face" Rios being smarter by fighting on. I mean really dude, talk about reaching.

Thanks for your reply, now you can make the b i t c h move by putting me on ignore.
                    so emotional. lol why would I put you on ignore? you free to post as you want.

vote still stands

Bradley Punching Bag

1 Yes - jri9d0

Comment

Working...
                    X