No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says 'Best Pacquiao' is Too Much For Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Says 'Best Pacquiao' is Too Much For Marquez

Freddie Roach, the trainer of Manny Pacquiao, is expecting Juan Manuel Marquez to use his bread and butter - by counter-punching - on Saturday night. The two fighters are going to meet for the fourth time at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

After three controversial decisions in the their prior meetings, both Marquez and Pacquiao have promised to close the show with a knockout.

[Click Here To Read More]

Meh, whatever. If you say the same things over and over, they begin to lose their luster.

Comment

teh best greg haugen was too much for you though.....

Comment

i have to agree with roach ! come saturday we will see once and for all

Comment

For pacquaio fans that last part was a reilief but i just don't see it happening. I have a WD for marquez.

Comment

I really believe Marquez will be counter punching all night long. If Pac over commits and makes mistakes Marquez will capitalize on it. Best way for Pac to win is accuracy. If he fires it. It better hit the mark coz if it doesn't Marquez combo punches to the body is on automatic default setting.

Comment

Roach stated prior to fight #3 that Marquez was fighting much more aggressive in the higher weights and it would be his downfall. Roach was wrong in that Marquez's plan against Manny was to counter and counter all night long.

Finally Roach is saying exactly what one would expect of Marquez. If plan A works for Marquez then he will naturally continue (to be aggressive) but more than likely, I see Marquez doing just like he did in Fight #1 and #2. Start more aggressively then go back to countering once he feels Manny's power.

Now lets see what happens .....

Comment

Pacman has improved every time they've fought. First fight, aside from the knock downs he was outclassed. Second fight, the fight was even with the knock down being the difference. Third fight, Pacman finally won more rounds. Fourth fight?

Comment

Pacs camp made the 3rd fight because they figured marquez wouldn't have anything for Pac at 38. Im sure they are thinking ok, 39, this has got to be the night marquez gets old, lol.

Comment

Same old story.

Comment

Working...
                    X