No announcement yet.

Khan Exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan Exposed

A win is a win but the boxing world has Witnessed the bubble burst for Khan, dropped by a boxer who has no power, people will be queuing up to destroy Khan, even soft body shots were having an affect, every time he took a body shot he backed away and dropped his arms and smiled at Limond, which everyone knows is sure sign of stress, he kept looking to his corner, didn’t no what to do when he went down.
    Wank Warren is going to have to pick Khans opponents a lot better, but at some stage he will have to put him in with a known puncher, and that will be the end of Khan, we all thought he had a glass jaw, and wondered why all his opponents were notable light punchers, now we know he can’t take a punch from even a soft hitter.

Khan has a glass chin but a fighters heart. Still a big puncher with class will KO him.

Comment

my sentiments exactly

Comment

I was suprised when I heard Khan broke willies jaw

Comment

Amir broke his jaw and maybe even his nose apparently.

Amir Khan is a sick fighter. He got knocked down by a decentish fighter so what? He's only 20 years old and hes proving himself against better opposition.

Comment

oh my, what's up with all the Khan hate?

Comment

Cos people have been WAITING for this to happen so that they can do this. You'd think that he'd been knocked out. Fact is that he fought the best guy he's faced. A light puncher who hit him with some heavy shots. It demonstrated that his punch resistance AND his defense needs a LOT of work, so does his attitude when he gets hurt...but you only learn that with experience. His attack still shows to be dangerous and his heart was proven nicely. He needs to work hard, drop his arrogance, get his head out of the clouds (world championship within a year? Not a chance) and knuckle down in the gym to put right those faults. His talent is still obvious though. He got the win, got the belt.

Comment

**** was that geezers jaw broken.

please...

Comment

current British Lightweight champ, Jon Thaxton will murder khan...

in fact any african boxer will beat khan... they will drop the belt khan won as the fights will be too hard

Comment

its worrying to see a fighter with Khans style being dropped by a guy with so few KO's. If Khan was a stocky in fighter it wouldn`t be a big deal, but the fact that Khan relys on boxing on the outside and using fast hands and reflexes means that he needs to smarten up his defence asap. He should stop trying to look impressive and start boxing in a way that will give him a long career.

Comment

Working...
                    X