No announcement yet.

I think Pacquiao being a southpaw is an advantage to Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Pacquiao being a southpaw is an advantage to Mayweather

It leaves him completely open for mayweather's missile left hand all night long as long as he controls the pace and left hand counters when pac attacks. Pac's triangle defense won't do anything when he's getting pummeled in his temple.

It also leaves him open for mayweather's right hand leads as well as right hand uppercuts in the pocket. Pac is just so open for mayweather.

There's more opportunities that open up for floyd because manny is a southpaw than that open up for Pac.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-18-2011, 09:44 AM.

can someone tell me what is the use of the master thread pinned above if someone is still creating thread about this crap?

Comment

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
      can someone tell me what is the use of the master thread pinned above if someone is still creating thread about this crap?
      Hey just cuz you follow rules doesn't mean everybody does.

That's life, stop b1tching so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        Hey just cuz you follow rules doesn't mean everybody does.

That's life, stop b1tching so much.
        oh really. You don't want to follow rules? I guess I won't see you for a while because you will be banned

Comment

it's funny how people think Manny being south paw will cause Floyd problems. Floyd has had some of his best fights against Southpaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Murder1 View Post
            it's funny how people think Manny being south paw will cause Floyd problems. Floyd has had some of his best fights against Southpaws.
            Southpaws are actually his specialty...I never seen him lose to a southpaw, and he knocks them out most of the time he fights them

Comment

Working...
            X