Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: My Head is Raised, I Lost To a Legend in Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse: My Head is Raised, I Lost To a Legend in Pacquiao

Lucas Matthysse offered up no excuses in his one-sided defeat at the hands of Manny Pacquiao, who put on a dominant display to capture the WBA "regular" welterweight title with a seventh round knockout win before a crowd of 15,000 fans at the Axiata Arena in Malaysia. It was Pacquiao's first knockout win since 2009, as he raised his own record to 60-7-2.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lucas didnt look shot he just looked his self a 1 trick pony.

Comment

He clearly quit for the second time... Doesn't look good. Yes Manny was beating him uo easily but with the power that Lucas has, he couls have caught Pacquiao coming in at some point in the fight...

Comment

Gone are those celebrities that normally watch Pacquiao fights its now all politicians that don't buy tickets. Matthesse was gallant in defeat though, a good fight.

Comment

No-MasThysse is humbled? Gtfo he quit harder than Victor Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
            No-MasThysse is humbled? Gtfo he quit harder than Victor Ortiz
            Second time he gives up on himself. He was also close to pulling the plug when he fought Danny and got his ass whopped.

Comment

Maquitthysse! You took a knee and spit your mouth-guard for Kenny Bayless to save your ass from the ass-whooping Pacman had for your ass!!! F**K YOU!!!
              Last edited by 1hourRun; 07-15-2018, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Maquitthysse! You took a knee and spit your mouth-guard for Kenny Bayless to save your ass from the ass-whooping Pacman had for your ass!!! F**K YOU!!!

Lol god damn this looks tragic. Especially as I haven’t seen the rest of the fight

Comment

I felt sorry for Lucas, he was schooled by a professor. many levels above him. Credit to Buboy because he seems to have given Manny back some bad intentions he'd lost under Roach. Pacman looked tremendous. Fkn great show.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    Lol god damn this looks tragic. Especially as I haven’t seen the rest of the fight
                    It's edited. The ref waved off on a different KD. Matt was taking a beating.

Comment

Working...
                    X