Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Fat Yankistan they teach "the three Rs" in schools...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] In Fat Yankistan they teach "the three Rs" in schools...

Rifles, Rounds and Ricochets.

How many Fat Yank kids have got to take a shotgun blast before they start looking into this ****? Doubtless you'll get some Fat Yanks going "but the shotgun was a legally owned weapon his father had"... that's half the problem. In my kitchen downstairs I've got some cheese, some yoghurts (yogurts, Fat Yanks), a box of cornflakes and some beer. Nowhere in that room is a magnum 44... it's not normal.

Sure, doubtless if I had one I'd be able to shoot the 800 Muslims who try to convert me every day, but it's insane how a rational human being can think owning a gun is a normal way of living.

Still, I see Trump's on the case:

Originally posted by Putin's Puppet
    School shooting in Texas. Early reports not looking good.
    I'm glad he made that clear... normally when there's a school shooting the reports are great.

Guns are not pumped to the gills with mood-altering meds. Guns are not playing violent video games, watching violent movies and TV shows. Guns are not loading themselves.

It's not a matter of 'regulating guns' its a matter of regulating ourselves. WE ARE DANGEROUS not guns... But Annie as you know they'll never learn.

Comment

Oh no, another round of morons thinking they know whats best for every individual in our country smh

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        Oh no, another round of morons thinking they know whats best for every individual in our country smh
        Who the fuck are YOU, cunt?

Comment

Listen up you ******ed fat fuk. I will skullfuk you til you love me, do you hear me? Huh what's that captain snowball? I bet you could suck a golf ball through a gardenhose couldn't ya?

You need to wash that leaky mangina you have. Go and eat some more exotic ballbag and stifle the ****e for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
            Listen up you ******ed fat fuk. I will skullfuk you til you love me, do you hear me? Huh what's that captain snowball? I bet you could suck a golf ball through a gardenhose couldn't ya?

You need to wash that leaky mangina you have. Go and eat some more exotic ballbag and stifle the ****e for a bit.
            Haha recycled old 1988 Andrew Dice Clay huh hahaha. Right right

Comment

Haha recycled old 1988 Andrew Dice Clay huh hahaha. Right right

It's bad when you not only rip off a monologue but get caught at it, too. Nice catch, bruh.

Comment

great shlttain, a bunch of meh mfers with teef issues......

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  great shlttain, a bunch of meh mfers with teef issues......
                  Never heard that one before.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Never heard that one before.
                    and fat yank is brand new

Comment

Working...
                    X