No announcement yet.

Whats your definition of heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your definition of heart

A boxer willing to get in the ring even when he knows its a mismatch, not being afraid to get hit, continues to train even when it seems he's not getting out of it what he's putting in, and always has the sport on his mind. Would you call this heart

what is your definition of heart
    Last edited by triggnom; 11-09-2006, 02:56 PM.

Heart is the dedication and perseverance a man must have to achieve a goal. Arturo Gatti just stood in front of Mayweather and got his head punched in, yet some people called it heart. What was he doing to accomplish the goal of winning the fight? Baldomir showed heart inasmuch as he tried to fight Mayweather but was hopelessly outclassed. Heart has nothing to do with talent nor skills.

Comment

For me, heart is moving forward no matter what adversity is present in front of you.

Comment

getting up when you cant

Comment

Mayorga vs Tito after the 5th round barage near the end of the round..and getting up for more in the 6th Thats heart to me.

Comment

You get knocked down, Still fight.get stunned Still manage to put on a show. You face somebody who should walk all over you does for a few rnds but you are till there.you hry hiy by Tyson's best punch and are still able to mount an attach. Or your name is Gatti Or Holyfield.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
              getting up when you cant
              took the words right outta my mouth

Comment

Desire to win exceeds the will to survive.....

Comment

Working...
                X