• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Trump announces ban on transgender people in U.S. military

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.11b12bbd7e44

Comment

This will cause a **** storm.

US has a very pragmatic president, good for them.

Comment

Good for him, the military is not a place for social experiments and PC agendas. It's not like he was ever going to win over the gay vote anyway.

Comment

I saw this earlier.

Great news. The military is not there to be a social experiment or to be PC. Their jobs is to fight and win wars, and protect the nation. If the people running it, like General Mattis, support this ban then it's the correct decision.

EDIT: I posted just as Dempsey did. Funny we used the same terms.

Comment

Can't be too upset with this. Military is about one thing, protection. No time for anything else

Comment

Good, troops already have to many distractions, no need for more.

Comment

So if you're transgender need not apply to the military? Sounds like discrimination to me...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  So if you're transgender need not apply to the military? Sounds like discrimination to me...
                  Why should they?

Comment

Aka what can I do to rile people up and get them to stop talking about Healthcare and Jeff Sessions.

Smart move, Mr. Trump. The media is all up on this transgender ban now. And the Trumpkins are parroting back his empty statements about distractions and efficiency, and the usual shpeel about PC or whatever, w/o feeling the need to back those statements up with any substance.

Yes, it's blatant discrimination but far from the most important dumb thing Trump is up to lately.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-26-2017, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X