Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Harden traded to Houston Rockets..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Harden traded to Houston Rockets..

Ummm wtf OKC.. I don't understand this trade.. Lol. Thoughts?..

he didn't want to sign an extension. the rox are gonna be fun to watch at least.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
      Ummm wtf OKC.. I don't understand this trade.. Lol. Thoughts?..
      He wanted a Max deal, the thunder offered him less and he rejected. They had to resign him by the end of the month or he would become a restricted free agent.

Comment

WOW.

I did not see this coming. Harden will be an All-Star this year. Houston isnt done they have a bunch of young movable players.

EDIT:

Harden will be sent to Houston for Kevin Martin, rookie Jeremy Lamb, two first-round picks and a second-round pick. The Thunder is also sending center Cole Aldrich and guards Daequan Cook and Lazar Hayward to the Rockets.

Comment

This is gone be an easy trip to the finals for the Lakers.

Comment

Damn the Thunder got Kevin Martin and 2 first round picks.

Thats a LOT. And Martin has an expiring contract if Im not mistaken. How the hell do you defend Martin, Westbrook, and Durant 3 of the best pure scorers in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              This is gone be an easy trip to the finals for the Lakers.
              Kevin Martin doesnt do much on defense and hes not as versatile as Harden but he can score 30 any given night they are going to be extremely hard to defend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
                Damn the Thunder got Kevin Martin and 2 first round picks.

Thats a LOT. And Martin has an expiring contract if Im not mistaken. How the hell do you defend Martin, Westbrook, and Durant 3 of the best pure scorers in the league.
                Don't forget Jeremy lamb who potentially will be better than martin. Lamb can ball.

Comment

Wait wtf they got Jeremy Lamb too? The Thunder raped Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                    Don't forget Jeremy lamb who potentially will be better than martin. Lamb can ball.
                    Yeah I posted it and completely overlooked it Kevin Martin popped out. But getting him and Lamb was a steal. They essentially got 3 first round picks when you count Lamb and Martin who they might even trade themselves.

I know OKC fans are sick. They loved The Beard

Comment

Working...
                    X