Video: Boxer shows how to win fight with dislocated shoulder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Boxer shows how to win fight with dislocated shoulder

You guys ever seen this? Not sure if I've posted it before or not:

Bernard is a joke, he's always been a joke. See, there are fighters. But not all fighters have the heart of a fighter. It's in that simple characteristic where you separate the great from the good. And Hopkins, is not great.

Comment

i hope bernard retires. he makes every fight a freakshow. he shouldnt have said anything to the ref and fought on. thank GOD i never ordered this. There is still only 2 ppv's i really enjoyed watching over the past 5 years. Had a feeling this one would end up ****ed up

Comment

I'll never get bored of seeing that. Outstanding heart and power from Williams.

Realistically, that has no relevance to last night's fight. At world title level Danny would've been KOed or at least taken a savage beating.

Comment

You know why Danny Williams fought on but Hopkins didnt...infact...you know why Cleverly/Bellew fight went 12? Or why Degale battled onto to win the european title last night...

One single answer.

Last edited by yuppie; 10-16-2011, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Shouldve retired after Pascal win.

Hes hurting Calzaghes legacy now.

Comment

what about fraudley against sprott?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                You guys ever seen this? Not sure if I've posted it before or not:

bhop didn't have a dislocated shoulder though

Comment

Originally posted by maverickuk2 View Post
                  what about fraudley against sprott?
                  Hes British aswell, like Hopkin says he his biologically different..i think British people are too.

Comment

**** you guys Bernard Hopkins is a legend give the guy some respect 4 fiuck sake hes 46 his bones ant as good as they where in his 30s

Comment

Working...
                    X