Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most y'all ever dropped on sporting event tickets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the most y'all ever dropped on sporting event tickets?

I just dropped $440 on some damn football tickets. Michigan/Florida at AT&T Stadium (home of the Dallas Cowboys). The f**king tickets were actually like $360 but those f@ggot b*tches at Stubhub got my ass for $80 on "fees". Jeezus, man. I'm already getting bent over and f**king raped for the seats, then while I'm picking myself off the ground and cleaning myself you're gonna pull my ass back and stick it in a few more times? Lol, whatever. They're close to the 50 yard line -- I'd say about the 30-ish yard line actually. 4 rows back from the field. Homie and I are both going. We're both lifelong Michigan fans.

These are the most expensive sporting event tickets I've ever gotten so far. I should've waited til like the day of. They say you can get some insane deals if you wait it out. But whatever f**k it.

What's the most y'all have spent on tickets (to whatever, concerts, sporting events, etc.)?

Think I spend $230 on GGG-Jacobs in March.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      I should've waited til like the day of. They say you can get some insane deals if you wait it out. But whatever f**k it.
      Dec of '15 I drove up to D.C. with NO tickets for Kobe's last game there. Hung out at the Green Turtle for maybe 45 minutes and was on StubHub and Ticketmaster the whole time, checking back and forth. Had a buddy down in Miami who was looking for me at the same time. Got a ticket for 115 on the baseline ALL INCLUSIVE. This is what transpired:

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview...C+20+40+53.mov

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Dec of '15 I drove up to D.C. with NO tickets for Kobe's last game there. Hung out at the Green Turtle for maybe 45 minutes and was on StubHub and Ticketmaster the whole time, checking back and forth. Had a buddy down in Miami who was looking for me at the same time. Got a ticket for 115 on the baseline ALL INCLUSIVE. This is what transpired:

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview...C+20+40+53.mov
        Why the faq would you want to watch overrated ballhog last game at your place. I can understand his last game at staple center where he shot 100 and scored 20 points I think

Comment

Went to the Super Bowl in Dallas.....tickets were for a suite owned by an original investor. $10,000. Included
          lots of extra stuff, mainly meals and mingling with actors and other big shots.

Went to the Super Bowl in New Orleans (Baltimore vs SF), VIP seats, no big deal just a pre-game party, our own bathrooms (important!) and post game party. $7,500.

Paid a lot for World Series tickets in Dallas 2010-11, I forget how much exactly but I took my daughter. Each ticket was maybe $2500.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Went to the Super Bowl in Dallas.....tickets were for a suite owned by an original investor. $10,000. Included
            lots of extra stuff, mainly meals and mingling with actors and other big shots.

Went to the Super Bowl in New Orleans (Baltimore vs SF), VIP seats, no big deal just a pre-game party, our own bathrooms (important!) and post game party. $7,500.

Paid a lot for World Series tickets in Dallas 2010-11, I forget how much exactly but I took my daughter. Each ticket was maybe $2500.
            damn homie you ballin

Comment

Just dropped $340 for Seahawks-packers week 1

I think the most I ever spent was like $800 for ringside for morales-Diaz

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                Why the faq would you want to watch overrated ballhog last game at your place. I can understand his last game at staple center where he shot 100 and scored 20 points I think
                You mean the only player in the history of the NBA with over 32 Thousand points and 6 assists per game average?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  Lebron going to a different team next year? Lol.. If only he had a father figure early in life. Maybe he would have that killer instinct.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Just dropped $340 for Seahawks-packers week 1
                    What kind of seats does $340 get you for an NFL game like that?

Comment

Working...
                    X