No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Cruz Targets Orlando Salido Title Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Cruz Targets Orlando Salido Title Showdown

Promoter Felix 'Tutico' Zabala of All Star Promotions does not rule out a possible title showdown between Orlando Cruz (17-2, 8KOs) and WBO featherweight king Orlando Salido (36-11, 24KOs). Cruz pulled off a stunner last week when he knocked out previously undefeated prospect Michael Franco (19-0) in the first round.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wont happend, the WBO wants Juanma to with that belt!!!

Cruz is inconsistent but if he comes to fight behind his jab and his straight left, right hook combination Salido will have a rough night!!

Comment

Good. Keep Salido as far away from Juanma as long as possible so Juanma doesn't get sent into retirement before fighting Gamboa or Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        Good. Keep Salido as far away from Juanma as long as possible so Juanma doesn't get sent into retirement before fighting Gamboa or Donaire.
        I think Donaire will get sparked by Juanma and Gamboa!!|

After watching the Narvaes fight, I got intrigued and started watching Donaires fights. The guy doesnt know what a angle is, and he doesnt really punch in cimbinations, he tries to jump in straight forward throw 2 maybe 3 power punches and get out. And he somewhat gasses in the later rounds.

And his chin hasnt been tested yet

Comment

If this fight comes off, I think it's appropriate to say it should happen in Orlando.

Comment

I hope Cruz gets the chance...what a shot he hit Franco....Lopez' loss really upset the WBO applecart and some big $$$ has to be paid to get Salido to go to PR again.

Comment

They can fight in Orlando, Florida with Tony Orlando singing the natlional anthem.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                I think Donaire will get sparked by Juanma and Gamboa!!|

After watching the Narvaes fight, I got intrigued and started watching Donaires fights. The guy doesnt know what a angle is, and he doesnt really punch in cimbinations, he tries to jump in straight forward throw 2 maybe 3 power punches and get out. And he somewhat gasses in the later rounds.

And his chin hasnt been tested yet
                You selectiveley skipped the following weights regarding Pacroid and Floyd--

Pacroid @ 21 years old--- 112 lbs
                Floyd @ 19 years old-----130 lbs

Pacroid's muscular growth is obscenely unnatural for such a little man

Comment

Working...
                X