Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Admin:

I ask that whatever is posted here be allowed in the interest of free speech. I also ask people not to analyze, just post your views and move on. This is not a debate thread.

Also, no karma +/- applied to this thread.

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
    Admin:

I ask that whatever is posted here be allowed in the interest of free speech. I also ask people not to analyze, just post your views and move on. This is not a debate thread.

Also, no karma +/- applied to this thread.
    I don't agree with you.

Red K Given.

Comment

Gay people freak me out for some reason. I don't like being in a room with fruity guys. Call me insecure, it just freaks me out. Especially those gay people that got to show the whole world how gay and proud they are.

Comment

I'll start.

I feel uncomfortable in London outside zone 1 owing to all the youth gangs and "thugs" about.

People who complain about life here should just leave and go somewhere else.

British Black people have a victim mentality and fail so much as they refuse to put in the hard work.

Much of the working class should be sterilized or forced into extreme family control.

Comment

****sexuality should be illegal. I dont care what people say, its a choice and it's an immoral one. If you are a grown person, you can resist the temptation to act upon immoral thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
            ****sexuality should be illegal. I dont care what people say, its a choice and it's an immoral one. If you are a grown person, you can resist the temptation to act upon immoral thoughts.
            How could you possibly know that unless it's a choice you overcame? lmao

Comment

I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!

No, just kidding. I thought that saying that would shock/anger someone on here. I'm Latino, BTW.

Comment

Good grief Sam.

You've got some serious prejudices.

Your view of immoral may be completely different to someone elses, that's precisely choice.

You don't decide if it's immoral to be gay.

As for the British black kids comment, sheesh, talk about generalising.

You don't get out enough kid.
                Last edited by Kris Silver; 02-25-2010, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                  How could you possibly know that unless it's a choice you overcame? lmao
                  To briefly break my own rule and answer this point. Satan puts many a bad thought into one's head and heart to try and lead you astray. The key is to be steadfast in one's commitment to morality. Obviously, I take a classic view of morality.

Comment

Boris Johnson isnt a racist, and if I were a Londoner, I'd have voted for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X