No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees: Americans Don't Like Broner, They Want Me To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rees: Americans Don't Like Broner, They Want Me To Win

Gavin Rees believes he has the ability and tactics to shock Adrien Broner after the pair met for the first time ahead of Saturday's fight.

Broner will defend his WBC lightweight title in Atlantic City with Welshman Rees being a massive underdog to bring the belt back to the UK.

The brash American has compiled an impressive 25-0 record, with 21 of those wins coming inside the distance.

He has been touted as the next Floyd Mayweather but Rees, who briefly held a world title at light-welterweight five years ago, thinks he has the tools to expose some *****s in the armour.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So many fights have been cancelled so far this year, I am really looking forward to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous
      So many fights have been cancelled so far this year, I am really looking forward to this one.
      That's pretty sad ain't it?

You know what else is sad? Rees is right. He must read around this place.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't think he plans on coming at Rees head on like Rees thinks see broner has already got at his head already I hope this fight lives up to the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          That's pretty sad ain't it?

You know what else is sad? Rees is right. He must read around this place.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Very disappointing. We're already halfway through February.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
            I don't think he plans on coming at Rees head on like Rees thinks see broner has already got at his head already I hope this fight lives up to the hype.
            Hype? I must of missed that.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This dude is funny. I hope hes awake before Boardwalk Hall is emptied so he can hear all the Americans cheering at his ass face down.

lol.
              Last edited by Kenny MF Powers; 02-13-2013, 12:01 PM.

Comment

lol expect a brutal knockout, Broner is gonna hurt this guy something ugly, hopefully he lines up a good fight after this showcase bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                  Hype????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
                    Only idiots and Racists support Racists.

Comment

Working...
                    X