No announcement yet.

how is Margarito not a cherry pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is Margarito not a cherry pick?

guy lost 2 of his last 3 fights and he is fighting the #1 JrMW? how is this any better then Pac vs JMM III

Arum is the ultimate hustler the guy could sell water to a well

Last edited by Phenom; 10-08-2011, 02:16 PM.

Stylistically Margarito is very tough for Cotto and add to that the history, bad blood and the action this first fight produced and I dont see how anyone who is a fan of boxing can criticize this fight.

Comment

it's a big money fight and it's a revenge fight. Don't see how anyone can criticize cotto/top rank for it as it's a fight a lot of people still want to see. Plus the card is looking dope.

Comment

This is a 50/50 fight. All comes down to who has more left.

Comment

Did you seriously just call Cotto the number one junior middleweight?

This is a very winnable fight for Margarito.

Comment

Wow Phenom I actually held you as a decent smart poster.. IDK what to say about this..
            Last edited by Bombs; 10-08-2011, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Cotto vs Lara is 100x better then this fight how can anybody think this is a 50/50 fight is beyond me Margarito can't crack an egg anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                guy lost 2 of his last 3 fights and he is fighting the #1 JrMW? how is this any better then Pac vs JMM III

Arum is the ultimate hustler the guy could sell water to sell water to a well

its not a cherrypick cause cotto was forced to quit on his knees in the first fight

Comment

It's a score-settler between two over-the-hill fighters; nothing more, nothing less. It should be a fun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Did you seriously just call Cotto the number one junior middleweight?

This is a very winnable fight for Margarito.
                    According to the ring he is. Who do you have as your top 5 jrmws? I find it a little hard to determine a true number one guy at the weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X