No announcement yet.

Check this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this...

Feels like it's been so long. Is life moving so fast in this generation that when we desire something it begins to move in slow motion? Are we just used to getting what we want right away? Or do we require one another to feel right about all that is going on around us? Maybe our anticipation is justified by the fact that we genuinely cannot wait to share a moment again? Either way, your life and mine are scheduled to meet on October 24...I wouldn't miss it for the world.

See you soon.

1 star thread

will not browse again

Comment

so drake's got a new album coming out. yeah, should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
        so drake's got a new album coming out. yeah, should be interesting.
        Didn't take long...

I'm looking forward to it, hopefully not much gay shit on it...

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
          1 star thread

will not browse again
          Relax *****, listen to some drizzy n' smoke dah dro....

Comment

Oh ok, I thought it was a suicide note.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
              Didn't take long...

I'm looking forward to it, hopefully not much gay shit on it...
              that 40-Boi1da axis is where it's at. this one's primarily their work again, so the music should be good at least - if drake can push his lyrical thing up to the next level (he's promised more refinement on this one), it could be a great album.

Comment

that 40/Boi-1da axis is where it's at. this one's primarily their work again, so the music should be good at least - if drake can push his lyrical thing up to the next level (he's promised more refinement on this one), it could be a great album.
                Did you like Thank me Later? What's you're opinion on it?
                I gotta admit, That was my favorite album of last year, and I was surprised myself. It was so unique, I can't wait for take care.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
                  Did you like Thank me Later? What's you're opinion on it?
                  I gotta admit, That was my favorite album of last year, and I was surprised myself. It was so unique, I can't wait for take care.
                  i thought it was great, flaws and all. my fav new album of last year and probably my most listened-to music of the last 12 months. still hasn't really gotten old.

it's funny, because 40's soundscape isn't necessarily the most commercial, but it's the one that best gels with the confessional-autobiography thing drake does, those ethereal washes. boi1da tends to have more of a hitmaker's sensibility, he brings that practicality and sense of balance to the show. between the pair of them, they give drake everything he needs. i love that unit, great chemistry.

cool to see the-dream involved again in some capacity on the new one. i thought 'shut it down' was an awesome centerpiece.

Comment

i thought it was great, flaws and all. my fav new album of last year and probably my most listened-to music of the last 12 months. still hasn't really gotten old.

it's funny, because 40's soundscape isn't necessarily the most commercial, but it's the one that best gels with the confessional-autobiography thing drake does, those ethereal washes. boi1da tends to have more of a hitmaker's sensibility, he brings that practicality and sense of balance to the show. between the pair of them, they give drake everything he needs. i love that unit, great chemistry.

cool to see the-dream involved again in some capacity on the new one. i thought 'shut it down' was an awesome centerpiece.
                    I'm exactly the same! Last summer when I was in Valencia it was never off my iPod, then this summer in California it was the same! I never stopped listening, I only coped it at that stage. I was like "Damn, I've been listening to this solid for a year and not sick of it."

I hope they comeback with that unique sound and I agree "Shut it down," was a great track, Although Karoke is my favorite on the album.

I don't know much about the producers, I'm not an O.g. hip hop head, all's i know is this album is well overdue and it's half as good as thank me later, then we're in for a treat!

Comment

Working...
                    X